Gay White Boy gets punched for Gay Prank (Check out the racist comments)

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Salute homie for the purest of uppercuts....but wtf is wrong with these hoes kissing this random cac on the lips? One of these clowns they gon get murked for these pranks.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Yeah I don't sympathize with these fools. You can't treat Nikka's like You on safari or like they some type of social science experiment. Here they go riding through doing fake drivebys, until nikkas started bussin back at them.

yea....this is that subtle racism....these muthafukkas disgust me....nikka at the end shoulda popped the fukking tires n flipped that van then light that muthafukka up..

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that faq cac obviously felt bold enough to even attempt that stunt due to the homocentric cac friendly mentality of so many negros today..he had little reason to fear/suspect an hostile reaction cause most whitewashed skinny jeans rocking bich nikkas of today would've gave him sugar happily.i'm more offended at the 2 bed wenches in the clip

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
it really is a work of art. people say that black people are wild, relentless, reckless and unpredictable. this is a prime example of how were are poised, poignant, in complete control of our emotions and actions. his heart rate didnt change. if this dude was so wild and reckless, how did the soup not spill from the cup :leon: this is a scientific experiment. if your a wild person you cant keep soup in a cup.

the white dude could have said anything to him "hows your day?" "do you know where the nearest gas station is?" anything. this dude was completely neutral. unfortunately for the white dude he turned a neutral interaction into a negative interaction and this was the result. the black dudes emotion didnt change, he wasnt angry, upset or mad. imagine if he was! his head would have popped up like a rock'em sock'em robot. in another video that wouldnt have gotten as many views as this one has and will get, the white dude could have said something like "Hey man, i lost my brother today I need a hug" and that black dude would have given him a hug and said "you'll be aight, keep ya head up" but instead he tried to play him and got his teeth clicked together.

you wanted hits? you got'em

Perfect post for a perfect uppercut

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Yeah I don't sympathize with these fools. You can't treat Nikka's like You on safari or like they some type of social science experiment. Here they go riding through doing fake drivebys, until nikkas started bussin back at them.

These whiteboys think everything is a game until they get a nice dose of reality. I would have found it extremely funny if one of them got hit by that young soldier who was really shooting at them.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:usure: about that, Profasi? This is Potential. We've been going at since Nas vs Jayz, and you've been on this "I'm better than yall" shtick since then. I would think you'd understand the anger by now, but I guess not.
I understand but I disagree. I especially dont think being a member of a marginalized group justifies hatred of another marginalized group.

I'm better than "yall" meaning most people in general. Has nothing to do with race :umad:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Theres only one logic that applies here

Gay = bad
White = bad
Black = good
Woman = bad
Unless black woman v white
Then black woman = good

@GZR care to have a discussion or you're just gonna be emotional?
I gave you a neg because you deserved a neg, simple as that :ufdup:
Your characterisation of the forum is an extreme caricature of what goes on here and unnecessary.

The security guy's tone and body language communicated that he was being sarcastic, the prankster should have known better and got served adequately:salute:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I gave you a neg because you deserved a neg, simple as that :ufdup:
Your characterisation of the forum is an extreme caricature of what goes on here and unnecessary.
Lol no the fukk it isnt. You joined a few months ago and barely post. Spend some more time and you'll learn.

Of course a lot of it is halfway in jest but then so was my post.

Nothings that serious but that didnt stop you from catchin them thangs :wonka:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im glad he got punched

these fukkin entitled whiteys on youtube pulling these hidden camera pranks and "social experiments" desvere to be stomped

reminds me of this one:

pretending to be kidnapped? if that were me i would've punched the man and the lil kid

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Saw this in the related videos section of that drive-by prank.

:pachaha:

To revisit this again, peep the overt racism in the comments.

Mannie Phresh
3 days ago

tht first lady is a straight savage
·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

booAHHHH
3 days ago

The ignorance and barbaric attitude of these fukking ******s is unbelievable.
·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

So these cacs are shown farting in public in front of people but the people who show their displeasure are the ignorant, barbaric people and the savages?

CGC

proof_that_white_people_cant_dance_16.gif