Gay White Boy gets punched for Gay Prank (Check out the racist comments)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That security don't know that white boy like that to think it's a prank this dude tried to put the lips on him and got the tyson stunner. I mean if your gay cool but if you goin to try and kiss a nikka that ain't about that life be prepared for some unfriendly consequences. I think most nikkas that are straight would of done the same thing. I stand my ground on this I can respect you as a human but I don't have to like the acts that you do.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm all for equality, but respect people's space. When someone says "No, I'm not going to kiss you." then don't force the issue more. Then, after getting a well deserved falcon punch, he put the video on the internet to try to get some pity out of people and brought in a lot of racists and homophobes. :beli: fukkin' idiot.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Dude. fukk outta here. I'm PROBABLY darker than you.

I fully support the uppercut...but he aint exactly tell the white boy NOT to do it either.

You can't be out here toying with strangers then getting upset when you INVITE them to do certain things to you.

You may be black, but you funny style like a mother fukker.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
23rwjgh.gif

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be a pathetic weakling european man, brehs. Spit on the spirit of your father, Leonidas, brehs.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
first of all that was an awesome uppercut but kudos to the guy for being able to stay on his feet though ...although in a real fight the subsequent punches would have taken him down

If the guy invaded his privacy without permission then the punch would have been justified ....but he made it seem like he wanted to give him a kiss and then hit him...thats a deceptive way to attack somebody

But nonetheless the guy in the video shouldn't press charges since he kind of baited him into that situation from the beginning