Gay White Boy gets punched for Gay Prank (Check out the racist comments)

Daps
This.

It's obvious people don't fistfight anymore if they think that was some big assault. He tapped the chin and didn't follow through at all. I've noticed bouncers are usually not people you want to piss off for a good time. This dumb white bytch didn't know that much though. It was the right punch for the situation with a little uppercut flare added for effect. He didn't stomp dude out or anything Matthew Sheppard-like.
I had to google that name, breh i been looking for that MTV movie for a grip, it was the story of that hate crime on that cac :krs:

Yeah I don't sympathize with these fools. You can't treat Nikka's like You on safari or like they some type of social science experiment. Here they go riding through doing fake drivebys, until nikkas started bussin back at them.

:badnews:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pick your targets wisely :manny:

though in this case I think dude knew exactly what he was doing. A large, security guard isn't going to react kindly to a random guy making a move on him. That's pretty obvious. These pranksters love being reckless and putting themselves into dangerous/risky situations(ala Jackass). Gets them views.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
"You can kiss me and I'm going to enjoy it"

Why would he even invite the CHANCE for that to happen? :what:
He sounded sarcastic to me tho. But when dude puckered up his lips and got rocked, I couldn't stop laughing. Every time I come back to this thread and see that .gif, I laugh some more.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You can kiss me and I'm going to enjoy it"

Why would he even invite the CHANCE for that to happen? :what:

You're white so today I'm gonna let you in on some knowledge.

There's a phrase/line of thinking in the black community that goes "I WISH A nikka WOULD"

Basically it's baiting/daring someone to go through with something they say/threaten they're going to do that y'all KNOW isn't wavy, so you can give yourself permission to tee off on them.

Same goes for "Go on hit me!" "Go on and do that then :usure:" and this case as well.

white boy shoulda used his common sense

basically
Cac should of known what was coming the second the nikka seemed "cool" with it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're white so today I'm gonna let you in on some knowledge.

There's a phrase/line of thinking in the black community that goes "I WISH A nikka WOULD"

Basically it's baiting/daring someone to go through with something they say/threaten they're going to do that y'all KNOW isn't wavy, so you can give yourself permission to tee off on them.

Same goes for "Go on hit me!" "Go on and do that then :usure:" and this case as well.

white boy shoulda used his common sense

basically

Dude. fukk outta here. I'm PROBABLY darker than you.

I fully support the uppercut...but he aint exactly tell the white boy NOT to do it either.

You can't be out here toying with strangers then getting upset when you INVITE them to do certain things to you.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive

I fully support the uppercut...but he aint exactly tell the white boy NOT to do it either.

You can't be out here toying with strangers then getting upset when you INVITE them to do certain things to you.

:snoop:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if you aint white

stop askin stupid questions

nikka

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Yeah I don't sympathize with these fools. You can't treat Nikka's like You on safari or like they some type of social science experiment. Here they go riding through doing fake drivebys, until nikkas started bussin back at them.

The bolded is exactly what I find wrong and troubling about that shyt.

Trying to treat us like an episode of National Geographic 24/7....like we some goddamn aliens.

It says way too much about them more than us than I care to type out.

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
should have really wound up and decked him

thats what you fakkits get for trying to force your gay ass shyt on everyone. fukk off

Daps
Reppin
VOID
This comment is killing me for some reason :russ::russ:

11in97q.png

Yeah...why is this guy interested in kissing men or even wanting to entertain the thought of kissing a man...even as a prank?

The first video he was kissing women...I guess this dude really is gay as f*ck and used this as an excuse.

"oh it's just a prank"...:wrist:

If I'm doing this type of thing, I'm doing it to get kisses from WOMEN...not MEN. Ya feel me?