Gay White Boy gets punched for Gay Prank (Check out the racist comments)

Daps
Reppin
VOID
This so much. Almost all of them are stupid and fake. The worst is that crappy comedian who calls himself the Amazing Racist. Or basically any pranks with a racist theme.

I wouldn't hesitate to lay that dude out if he approached me for a "prank".

SMFH @ white people finding racism funny like that and using it as a source of humor. What's funny about that?

Oh that's right...they don't go through it, they perpetrate it and are too dumb to realize that they show their true colors with a premise like that.

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
That uppercut tho....:blessed: just enough to send the message and not enough to seriously harm the idiot.

This.

It's obvious people don't fistfight anymore if they think that was some big assault. He tapped the chin and didn't follow through at all. I've noticed bouncers are usually not people you want to piss off for a good time. This dumb white bytch didn't know that much though. It was the right punch for the situation with a little uppercut flare added for effect. He didn't stomp dude out or anything.

You try to kiss me on the lips like that then I can try to punch you one time. Make that a law, Obama.

Last edited:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Security guard is gonna end up losing his job over that shyt, white cac fakkit ( :skip: ) should have stayed trying that shyt with women and beta males. I think the security dude held the uppercut form at the end just a little longer to really accentuate the sonning. :wow:.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This.

It's obvious people don't fistfight anymore if they think that was some big assault. He tapped the chin and didn't follow through at all. I've noticed bouncers are usually not people you want to piss off for a good time. This dumb white bytch didn't know that much though. It was the right punch for the situation with a little uppercut flare added for effect. He didn't stomp dude out or anything Matthew Sheppard-like.

You try to kiss me on the lips like that then I can try to punch you one time. Make that a law, Obama.

I was thinking the same thing! LOL, I saw the punch and I was like damn that was nice love tap. People who have never fought before probably thought he knocked out some teeth or something. The worst that could have happened is that the white dude could have bit his lip or cheek. lol Other than that I doubt that punch wouldn't even leave a mark, especially as seen in the tape he STOPPED the follow through..

yo moms

drunk
Daps
No wonder why I always get into fights with bouncers at the clubs..they can't fight for shyt:laff:

All that muscle with no power :skip:

how you be that big, hit a smaller cac on the chin, and not even knock them down :snoop:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Here comes the fakkit sympathizers. Y'all new nikkas might be sissies and bytch made but there still a handful of real men out there that will bust a fakkit's head for trying to harass him.

The simp brigade is expanding thier reach to gay men in 2014.

I bet if a chick had slapped him instead it would have been a different story :mjpls:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
What would you do if you were the one who upper cutted that cac? What would happen?

well i dont throw punches unless i want to KO dude. so one right straight hitting his jaw and he would be out. its actually real easy to KO someone on the street. just gotta know where to aim and how to throw a straight punch.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
oBf9il.gif
greatest-heavyweights-of-the-ring-13.png