Gay Marriage now legal throughout the US

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lol. How do black homosexuals fit into this argument?

And the better argument here is that white conservatives have bamboozled some black folks into accepting, almost word for word, the same arguments against gay marriage, that they used against miscenegation. And before u start flapping ur gums about how dare i compare blacks and gays, ask youself why are the arguments against both ao eerily similar?

No not better very different.

Im making a point that through the vehicles of relativity and naturalism liberal cacs through whatever reasoning they wish to use, can move the goal posts around and have people attain any and every moral compass

WHy??

No foundation

There is no longer a foundation anymore

America as a nation is closer and closer moving into the

"Do what thou wilt" stage

The famous words from the renowned occultist, Aleister Crowley.

Soon, anything and everything will be allowed due to these vehicles..so im no longer shocked when America sees evil as a virtuous thing, ie:killing your child

But ya..to u Im just ramblin nonsense soo I mean..hey, do u fam

I cant stop u and what u choose to fight for :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So we can kill and eat animals without their consent, but we can't fukk 'em? :wtb:

Whats more important, your access to food or your access to sexual pleasure?

And yes.

You can be a vegan if the discussion is getting to real for you. :whoo:

We live in a society where WE make the rules. We try not to contradict ourselves and if we do, its very rare. No bible or magic book of a religion is going to help you resolve difficult questions.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No not better very different.

Im making a point that through the vehicles of relativity and naturalism liberal cacs through whatever reasoning they wish to use, can move the goal posts around and have people attain any and every moral compass

WHy??

No foundation

There is no longer a foundation anymore

America as a nation is closer and closer moving into the

"Do what thou wilt" stage

The famous words from the renowned occultist, Aleister Crowley.

Soon, anything and everything will be allowed due to these vehicles..so im no longer shocked when America sees evil as a virtuous thing, ie:killing your child

But ya..to u Im just ramblin nonsense soo I mean..hey, do u fam

I cant stop u and what u choose to fight for :manny:

What does murder have to do with who consents to having sex with you?

Why do we need "moral foundations?"

Are people really that scared of having to come up with answers to difficult questions?

Thats why religious arguments are so stupid. They take the guess work out of having to face difficult problems and come up with unique solutions.

All you're asking for is someone/soemthing to make decisions for you. Thats what you mean by "moral foundation"

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Homosexualty is not productive to humans. Why would you support something that is damaging to society just Because people want to do it. Save me with it does not effect anyone Homosexulity is a perversion

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Stop trying to compare race with someones choice to live a lifestyle. Your only real arugment for gay marriage is you don't like Relilgion.

1. I don't like religion

2. I support gay marriage.

Whats your point?

I only attack religion because it incongruously informs a lot of opinions on gay marriage.

I attack secular positions on gay marriage because I think those are invalid.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Homosexualty is not productive to humans. Why would you support something that is damaging to society just Because people want to do it. Save me with it does not effect anyone Homosexulity is a perversion

What does that have to do with MARRIAGE?

On that accord, you should prevent barren couples or ones where one spouse is infertile from getting married. :mjpls: :ehh:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats more important, your access to food or your access to sexual pleasure?

And yes.

You can be a vegan if the discussion is getting to real for you. :whoo:

We live in a society where WE make the rules. We try not to contradict ourselves and if we do, its very rare. No bible or magic book of a religion is going to help you resolve difficult questions.

I can get food and sexual pleasure without using animals.

But what if I want to? What if a lamb is going to be slaughtered for food, so I go ahead and fukk it before it gets killed? What's wrong with that? :manny:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What does murder have to do with who consents to having sex with you?

Why do we need "moral foundations?"

Are people really that scared of having to come up with answers to difficult questions?

Thats why religious arguments are so stupid. They take the guess work out of having to face difficult problems and come up with unique solutions.

All you're asking for is someone/soemthing to make decisions for you. Thats what you mean by "moral foundation"

So Im assuming u dont believe in right and wrong correct??

And im also assuming u dont believe in human rights and human worth correct?

Seeing as how in the naturalistic worldview(which Im assuming u adhere to) provides no foundation for those aspects

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can get food and sexual pleasure without using animals.

But what if I want to? What if a lamb is going to be slaughtered for food, so I go ahead and fukk it before it gets killed? What's wrong with that? :manny:

1. I dont support beastiality.

2. You can eat it if you want. Just don't fukk it for physical pleasure because the animal isn't consenting to physical pleasure.

Why?

I don't know. I can't explain where I'm making the distinction, only that I am. I won't claim to be able to make that distinction either.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
1. Thats not "clear"

2. A union doesn't constitute a sex act.

Even if I DID allow for beastiality, why are you comparing different sex acts?

It was CLEAR to anybody who saw it.

You said "2. Man and his dog? Beastiality? No. Thats a consent issue. Until you can demonstrate that a dog CONSENTS to having sex with you, i'm against it." as your rationale against a beastiatity union....

now, when its not convienent for your arguement, it's "a union doesnt constitute a sex act".

lol...u nikkas are pathetic.

and im not comparing different sex acts....im comparing different unions.

My issue is that Homosexuality is a sin, homosexuality is an unnatural union......the sanctioning of this sinful, unnatural union is a disgrace to humanity which is being championed by sinners and fools. My question on all the other unions remains to all those supporting this decision........

because if you support this but dont support a person having the right to marry their dog, their G.I. Joe, or whatever else they want to marry then you are a misguided hypocrite on this issue.

And if you do support someones right to marry all of the above you are a piece of shyt human being.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So Im assuming u dont believe in right and wrong correct??

And im also assuming u dont believe in human rights and human worth correct?

Seeing as how in the naturalistic worldview(which Im assuming u adhere to) provides no foundation for those aspects

Objective right/wrong? No...but we make up rules that help use to navigate our interaction with others and create situations that are beneficial for as many people as possible.

I place humans above other animals. Why? I'm a human. Is it fair? Nope. do I care? Nope.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

2. You can eat it if you want. Just don't fukk it for physical pleasure because the animal isn't consenting to physical pleasure.

Why?

I don't know. I can't explain where I'm making the distinction, only that I am. I won't claim to be able to make that distinction either.

Why are u making the rules for him?

How come he cant make it himself?

I mean because based on the claims of the naturalistic worldview, morality is just a social construct brought up by societal and evolutionary conditioning..and it is nothing more than an illusion

Why should hhe feel obligated to follow such things when morality is as much of an illusion as god(according to those that adhere to ur worldview)

Point: Morality is nothing more than an illusion which is brought about for a manmade purpose(according to ur worldview)
Meaning...

U shouldnt be telling anyone to do anything on the basis of moral obligation and human rights

Those shyts are illusions based on ur worldview..so if thats the case..start acting like it fam

Other than that

Keep stanning Drizzy the Yung ANgel and u good :salute:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why?

It's those traditional outdated closeminded religious views embedded in our society causing you to make distinctions. :ufdup:

So we need the animal to "consent" to physical pleasure but not slaughter? What type of fukked up shyt is that? :what: