Gay Marriage now legal throughout the US

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Pick and choose much?

NAMBLA sitting back like ":shaq: Its only a matter of time brehs!:

Will you tards understand that children can't even consent to sex with other kids, let alone a grown ass man/woman.

The fact that y'all keep forgetting that and that y'all are so eager for NAMBLA to "come up" makes ya'll look like some damn pedophiles yourselves.

Thirst buckets. :childplease: Ole "I can't wait for NAMBLA :myman:" ass nuggas. :laff:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I'm against pedophilia.

I have nothing against homosexuality.

Whats your point?
my point wasn't aimed @ you. I, for one, don't agree with either and im vehemently against pedos. but as a society we've become more tolerant of things that were initially seen as immoral. this could potentially open the flood gates breh.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It just boggles my mind how a law that affects some 1-2% of the population could have this kind of siege over the media. A good 20% of daily news is homo related these days. You can't even get a break from it on ESPN smh

im sayin tho. when ol boy from the NBA came out it shyt was all over ESPN and even NFL network :terry:

thats the thing about this whole gay agenda. in their ideal world where they are "accepted" nobody would give a fukk about shyt like this. or anything they do. no gay pride parades, no pat on he back parties when somebody comes out etc. but deep down they dont want that. they love the attention.

it's just crazy how america has so many problems like national debt, syria, north korea etc.... and this is always in the headlines :why:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
my point wasn't aimed @ you. I, for one, don't agree with either and im vehemently against pedos. but as a society we've become more tolerant of things that were initially seen as immoral. this could potentially open the flood gates breh.

This is the same argument used against integration.

This slippery slope bullshyt has to stop.

Not all issues of sex or relating to where/how/when you use your penis are on the same accord or address the same issue.

You might as well argue for legalizing rape or forced sex acts.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
This is why religious people are fukking idiots and mental midgets. All of these are LITERALLY different issues.

1. Man and his mother? If they're consenting adults, yes. I'd REALLY advise them not to because of genetic complications that would occur if they had kids

2. Man and his dog? Beastiality? No. Thats a consent issue. Until you can demonstrate that a dog CONSENTS to having sex with you, i'm against it.

3. Polygamy? I'm not sure honestly. I think it'd be cool but I wonder how that'd affect the distribution of wealth in society. I'm all for consenting adults to do what they want to do though.

4. blow up doll? How does the doll consent? But if its an inanimate object, I don't care. Its no different from a sex toy.

the dog that fukked the chick on facebook clearly consented to having sex with her....

so u'd be ok with that union to occur because of that?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
im sayin tho. when ol boy from the NBA came out it shyt was all over ESPN and even NFL network :terry:

thats the thing about this whole gay agenda. in their ideal world where they are "accepted" nobody would give a fukk about shyt like this. or anything they do. no gay pride parades, no pat on he back parties when somebody comes out etc. but deep down they dont want that. they love the attention.

it's just crazy how america has so many problems like national debt, syria, north korea etc.... and this is always in the headlines :why:

Did you ever think they do it because for so long they weren't able to?

You have to stop thinking of everything as an encroachment but rather see it as expression on THEIR half.

Until about 30 years ago, they didn't have many legal protections MERELY because of what they did IN PRIVATE.

Thats like saying you got treated like shyt, had poor jobs, no housing protections, and couldn't join the military because you liked to eat oatmeal at breakfast instead of eating cereal.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the dog that fukked the chick on facebook clearly consented to having sex with her....

so u'd be ok with that union to occur because of that?

1. Thats not "clear"

2. A union doesn't constitute a sex act.

Even if I DID allow for beastiality, why are you comparing different sex acts?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This is the same argument used against integration.

This slippery slope bullshyt has to stop.

Not all issues of sex or relating to where/how/when you use your penis are on the same accord or address the same issue.

You might as well argue for legalizing rape or forced sex acts.
why would i argue to legalize immorality?

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
you know something I'm so sick of this shyt f*** can legally get married but yet no marijuana legalization there is no justice f*** this country once again.