Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
come on breh. civil rights.
And what about the NSA...?

America is a demonic country. Next up pedophilia being Ok

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta
That's a false equivalency.

Let's just keep it at our feeling about homosexuality.

I can't stand when ppl can't just keep it at "I don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle."

That's enough.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:gladbron: "Hay guise!! I HATE the gays and therefore this PROVES how straight I am!! A gay wouldn't act this homophobic am I right?? Guise?? Look how straight I'm being!!"

:stopitslime:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Civil rights aren't black rights.

CIVIL is CIVILIAN rights. That includes women getting to vote, workers rights, child labor laws, and yes, racial and socioeconomic discrimination laws. :smugdraper:

would u support a law that sanctions marriage between a man and his mother, a man and his dog, a man and more then one wife or a man and a blow up doll?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:what: slavery is irrelevant to this discussion....this aint the 1800s - foh

No its not.

There is more justification for slavery than there is being anti-gay in the bible.

Let me ask you this then. Should we kill all gays?

You might as well then if you're going to not let them just enjoy the same LEGAL COUPLE BENEFITS that heterosexual couples do.

Marriage isn't a religious institution. Its a legal one. It predates all religions.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
pretty soon we'll be eating soylent green, and NAMBLA will have a voice. we're doomed brehs :damn:....

this type of marriage has been legalized, so, what's wrong with a man having multiple wives (if they choose that type of life)?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
would u support a law that sanctions marriage between a man and his mother, a man and his dog, a man and more then one wife or a man and a blow up doll?

This is why religious people are fukking idiots and mental midgets. All of these are LITERALLY different issues.

1. Man and his mother? If they're consenting adults, yes. I'd REALLY advise them not to because of genetic complications that would occur if they had kids

2. Man and his dog? Beastiality? No. Thats a consent issue. Until you can demonstrate that a dog CONSENTS to having sex with you, i'm against it.

3. Polygamy? I'm not sure honestly. I think it'd be cool but I wonder how that'd affect the distribution of wealth in society. I'm all for consenting adults to do what they want to do though.

4. blow up doll? How does the doll consent? But if its an inanimate object, I don't care. Its no different from a sex toy.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Two of my very good friends from child hood recently came out/have been in the process of coming out the closet. I used believe that marriage wasn't for homos, but that's none of my business and they deserve to be happy with whomever they want to be happy with. :smugfavre:

Man + His Mother = Could be said that the mother has the ability to manipulate her authority/position over the son + the offspring would prob be retarded.

Man + Dog = Unless you can talk to animals, I don't think animals can consent. :patrice:

Man + More than one wife = Perpetuates a lot of economic conditions and has shown to objectify women rather than help the status of them.

Man + Blow-up Doll = How can an inanimate object consent to anything :ld:

You brehs try way hard. Just say that homosexuality makes you uncomfortable and keep it moving. All this reach is unnecessary.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Only fools see this as progression

When in actuality its regression

But go ahead America with ur lawlessness

These liberal cacs can make these c00ns accept any and every type of moral compass through their "relativity" reasoning :wow:

But hey...as I said..foundationless c00ns will shape their morals however these liberal cacs tell em to :many:

Lol. How do black homosexuals fit into this argument?

And the better argument here is that white conservatives have bamboozled some black folks into accepting, almost word for word, the same arguments against gay marriage, that they used against miscenegation. And before u start flapping ur gums about how dare i compare blacks and gays, ask youself why are the arguments against both ao eerily similar?