Gay 11 year old takes stand against bullying

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do 11 year olds know if their gay anyways? they should be playing ball or something

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
On a related note, I was watching Million dollar listing New York and they had that gay wedding with that ravishing rick homo Fredrick on there. Both sets of parents were there and I was thinking, I couldn't imagine watching my son up at there getting married to another man.

The thought, just

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
yep, you're right. homos just become gay from hanging out with too many females as a child, not having a father figure, and not playing sports.

you should look into applying at Harvard, they would find your finding ground breaking.

I think you are referring to nature vs. nurture. Take a look at two facts that blow your assumptions out of the water:

1.) Children of gay parents are much more likely to become gay.

2.) How is it possible for identical twins to have two different sexual preferences if they share DNA?

Thing is, some people just are raised a little different, and as a result, like 'different' things.....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why would a parent acknowledge that their 11 year old son is having homosexual experiences and be ok with it. Perhaps the parents should be looked at for neglecting their child because essentially this child is telling on his parents. What 11 year old states emphatically that he knows he is attracted to men and is defining who he is SEXUALLY as gay? What is this boy doing at school that is causing other boys to label him a homosexual and then beat him up. What did he get caught doing. What sort of activities is this boy engaged in at school and why are his parents ok with it.

This boy is spreading homosexuality at his school via his actions and when other boys caught wind of it they beat the shyt out of him. RIGHTFULLY SO because boys shouldnt be going around their schools committing homosexual acts. This boys parents are failures and have given up on the boy. What male father says, yes it is ok for my 11 year old to be gay? What is this man doing to his son. If hes just going with the flow of his wifes will why is she ok with this? Is the father emasculated, not there at all or is something going on in his home life that make this homosexual behavior acceptable.

Sad and SICKENING story all around. Be a cac bruhs.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yep, you're right. homos just become gay from hanging out with too many females as a child, not having a father figure, and not playing sports.

you should look into applying at Harvard, they would find your finding ground breaking.
Does his reply need to be in scientific terms for you then? While his reasons may be to simple for you that could be the exact reason (except the sports part I don't nessecarily believe that to be true)

Regarding the article though, I have a hard time believing an 11 year old said anything about any politician passing/not passing a bill... Sorry.

It's like a lot of those interviews with the "siblings" from sandy hook saying they wish only police men could carry guns and that if people want to shoot them they should goto a range and keep them there

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
First thing thought that came to my head whilst reading this letter was, 'damn, he's a smart kid.' :leon: He's much smarter than most adults who cannot even string a basic, coherent sentence together. On second thought, his parents probably wrote that letter for him. All in all, he lost in life for being gay. :snoop:

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
You are to prtoect your kids, not throw them to the pundit wolves and make them martyrs.

Everybodys a victim nowadays

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
My little brother and I were called 'nigg3rs' while attending all-'White' elementary Schools. We fought back until we earned their respect and fear of calling us outside our given names.

fukk being a 'vic'.​

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
How do you know you are gay at 11? I honestly think these kids are "gay" at such a young age cause the way they are raised.. if you got a feminine or soft dad or no dad at all I bet the chances you are gay are higher

and :rudy: at someone saying how do you know you are straight at 11?? Cause some girls develop earlier than others in elementary school and we fukkin noticed them and some was even doin shyt wit em.. But I bet at 11 aint no gay on gay shyt goin down, so how they kno?? Has this kid ever kissed another boy at that age? Even held another boy hand ?? Gone to the movies with another boy ? Does he only talk on the phone with another boy ?? If he dont do that then how the fukk he know he gay ? I swear if schools/parents even see the slightest feminine shyt in a male theyll try their best to support it and shyt..

in elementary school we had this kid in our class who would never play sports with us, always sit on the bench with the girls while we played football n basketball n shyt and he eventually turned out gay.. but I bet you if his dad woulda came out to that play ground durin lunch or some shyt and said boy you better get ya ass out there on that basketball court or some shyt instead of just sittin back and lettin females and other people gas his head up like the shyt ok and normal then he wouldnt of turned out gay :manny:

shyt like that makes me really think there is a "gay gene". They are too young to know about sexuality, yet they act so feminine. Like the kid from that episode of Curb you enthusiasm.

And for crying out loud, stop shoving the gay agenda down my throat!!! NH

Last edited: