:)
Daps
2dvr15j.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How do you know you are gay at 11? I honestly think these kids are "gay" at such a young age cause the way they are raised.. if you got a feminine or soft dad or no dad at all I bet the chances you are gay are higher

and :rudy: at someone saying how do you know you are straight at 11?? Cause some girls develop earlier than others in elementary school and we fukkin noticed them and some was even doin shyt wit em.. But I bet at 11 aint no gay on gay shyt goin down, so how they kno?? Has this kid ever kissed another boy at that age? Even held another boy hand ?? Gone to the movies with another boy ? Does he only talk on the phone with another boy ?? If he dont do that then how the fukk he know he gay ? I swear if schools/parents even see the slightest feminine shyt in a male theyll try their best to support it and shyt..

in elementary school we had this kid in our class who would never play sports with us, always sit on the bench with the girls while we played football n basketball n shyt and he eventually turned out gay.. but I bet you if his dad woulda came out to that play ground durin lunch or some shyt and said boy you better get ya ass out there on that basketball court or some shyt instead of just sittin back and lettin females and other people gas his head up like the shyt ok and normal then he wouldnt of turned out gay :manny: