Gay 11 year old takes stand against bullying

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Any insult you say to me wont distract anybody from the fact that you continue to capitalize every word, pretty clearly signaling your capacity for constructive thought is among the lowest of out of anyone who posts on this message board.

What's More Amazing Is your Fascination With My Mental Capacity As if Your Infatuated. Stop Being A faq and Or bytch Ass nikka. No Ones Cares Bout Your Personal Issues with Caps And Or Your Love For dikk Breh.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
What's More Amazing Is your Fascination With My Mental Capacity As if Your Infatuated. Stop Being A faq and Or bytch Ass nikka. No Ones Cares Bout Your Personal Issues with Caps And Or Your Love For dikk Breh.

go enroll in everest college or some shyt breh... as you write i can tell that your struggling to put together a coherent statement, but im pretty sure if you get a job as a dental hygenist assistant, they wont mind you capitalizing every word in your paperwork.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
go enroll in everest college or some shyt breh... as you write i can tell that your struggling to put together a coherent statement, but im pretty sure if you get a job as a dental hygenist assistant, they wont mind you capitalizing every word in your paperwork.
stop Projecting Your Homosexuality Out Breh. Anger Towards Me Aint Gone Solve Your Problems