Gay 11 year old takes stand against bullying

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
in elementary school we had this kid in our class who would never play sports with us, always sit on the bench with the girls while we played football n basketball n shyt and he eventually turned out gay.. but I bet you if his dad woulda came out to that play ground durin lunch or some shyt and said boy you better get ya ass out there on that basketball court or some shyt instead of just sittin back and lettin females and other people gas his head up like the shyt ok and normal then he wouldnt of turned out gay :manny:

so what you're saying is doing "masculine" things will make you not gay? you can't be that stupid...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Why no one taught this kid how to fight? The problem isn't him being gay. He's just soft. Put that kid in boxing or something to toughen him up and see how much new gets bullied.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
so what you're saying is doing "masculine" things will make you not gay? you can't be that stupid...

:stopitslime: well maybe if he was playin basketball with his patnas instead of sitting on the bench gossiping about what Brandy was wearing in her music video yeah he would of been different...

at a young age you are easily influenced and he was obviously gettin his influence from young girls !! how is this hard to understand ??

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:stopitslime: well maybe if he was playin basketball with his patnas instead of sitting on the bench gossiping about what Brandy was wearing in her music video yeah he would of been different...

at a young age you are easily influenced and he was obviously gettin his influence from young girls !! how is this hard to understand ??

so what about the guys who have father figures, who play sports their whole lives and then come out of the closet?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
be honest, how many gay people you know like this or even heard like this??

at least 3 i went to highschool with..

and the gay guys who I knew hung out around with women because they tend to become more accepting when it comes to homosexuality. what kinda gay dude wants to hang out with dudes who call others fakkits, and shame gays? not a lot.

has nothing to do with women influencing them, and has more to do with women accepting them and not shaming them for their sexuality.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
at least 3 i went to highschool with..

and the gay guys who I knew hung out around with women because they tend to become more accepting when it comes to homosexuality. what kinda gay dude wants to hang out with dudes who call others fakkits, and shame gays? not a lot.

has nothing to do with "women" influencing them, and has more to do with women accepting them and not shaming them for their sexuality.

So what you are sayin is that you know 0. Because we are talking about 11 year old kids here, and how they are easily influeced at that age, and it starts even younger than that like the kid I know who was sitting on the bench gossiping with girls instead of playing dodge ball n shyt with the rest of us

cause you just said high school

high school

high school

we are talking about elementary school

elementary school

elementary school

I wrote the high school and elementary school out a few times so maybe you can see the fukkin difference in what we are talking about here

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So what you are sayin is that you know 0. Because we are talking about 11 year old kids here, and how they are easily influeced at that age, and it starts even younger than that like the kid I know who was sitting on the bench gossiping with girls instead of playing dodge ball n shyt with the rest of us

cause you just said high school

high school

high school

we are talking about elementary school

elementary school

elementary school

I wrote the high school and elementary school out a few times so maybe you can see the fukkin difference in what we are talking about here

my point still stands. you can't be influenced to be gay, you can be influenced to come out the closet, but not be gay. just like no one influenced you to be hetero. you just are, its what you veered towards, women is just what you like. it wasn't a conscious decision. children are easily influenced, but that doesn't make them stupid. they know what they do and they don't like.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
my point still stands. you can't be influenced to be gay, you can be influenced to come out the closet, but not be gay. just like no one influenced you to be hetero. you just are, its what you veered towards, women is just what you like. it wasn't a conscious decision. children are easily influenced, but that doesn't make them stupid. they know what they do and they don't like.

Your point DOESNt stand because you didnt know them in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL which throws your whole argument out the window

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Your point DOESNt stand because you didnt know them in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL which throws your whole argument out the window

yep, you're right. homos just become gay from hanging out with too many females as a child, not having a father figure, and not playing sports.

you should look into applying at Harvard, they would find your finding ground breaking.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
yep, you're right. homos just become gay from hanging out with too many females as a child, not having a father figure, and not playing sports.

you should look into applying at Harvard, they would find your finding ground breaking.

If the child was raised right he wouldnt be gay :manny: