Gary Payton not sure where his son's athleticism comes from

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
GP wasn’t unathletic for those who never saw him play in his prime.
He was 6’4 and barely dunked, wasn’t particularly speedy in the open floor or quick with the first step, it’s why he was limited as a scorer, his body control was ok

For the PG position especially for today’s standards yes he was below average

LaMelo Ball is more athletic than he was

If he played today his best comparison would be Jrue Holiday

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
He was 6’4 and barely dunked, wasn’t particularly speedy in the open floor or quick with the first step, it’s why he was limited as a scorer, his body control was ok

For the PG position especially for today’s standards yes he was below average

LaMelo Ball is more athletic than he was
He has 8 seasons of 20 PPG or better as a 90s/early 2000s PG, 6 of them consecutive. His scoring wasn't that limited.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He has 8 seasons of 20 PPG or better as a 90s/early 2000s PG, 6 of them consecutive. His scoring wasn't that limited.
Doesn’t mean much

It’s not like he was averaging 25+ points…he was in the upper teens and low 20’s on mediocre efficiency and high usage playing 40 minutes a game of course he scored 20 :mjlol:

U actually see him he wasn’t an elite creator and could go on scoring droughts/disappear

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Career stats, physical profile, athleticism almost identical :umad:

Both nikkas with ugly ass games :scust:
Physical profile yes, athletic ability somewhat.

Career stats? Nikka what? GP 7 years where je scored 20+ a night in an era where the pace waa slowed down and seattle had one.of the most balamced attacks in the league. His per game avg stats are skewed because he played.5 years 2 long. This is wild disrespectful.

Its a good thing you didnt say accomplishments. I mean GP has as many defensive player.of the years than rue has all stsr game appearances.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Son looks exactly like his wife

images

“thats momma’s baby poppa’s maybe” Jay z

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Physical profile yes, athletic ability somewhat.

Career stats? Nikka what? GP 7 years where je scored 20+ a night in an era where the pace waa slowed down and seattle had one.of the most balamced attacks in the league. His per game avg stats are skewed because he played.5 years 2 long. This is wild disrespectful.

Its a good thing you didnt say accomplishments. I mean GP has as many defensive player.of the years than rue has all stsr game appearances.
They both average 16/4/7 for their careers

GP had a bunch of years he was allowed to run a team playing 40 minutes with high usage on mediocre teams no team would have him do that today that post up style aint rocking today. He was best on teams with equal opportunity/balanced attack because he wasn’t a strong creator himself he would be best suited for a secondary or tertiary role today like Holiday

Holiday has averaged 19, 20 a game several times he’s capable of that :russell: