IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
ILL GIVE YOU PACK & MARBURY.

YOU JUST POSTING nikkaS

WHO COULD DUNK.
YOU MIGHT AS WELL
POSTED SPUD WEBB.

The guys I posted were super athletic: they all had an elite combo of quickness, hops, speed and a few of them were strong. Robert Pack was diesel as fuk:pachaha:

qtao5yoDQA3U1KDDMJwom6jC5wYN88yyWzOmVyeVEs8JN9TIhIU5KuVx4G3HFPjTb2pX5TD8JJiv7prJtU5PbEVTg38tNq0e

8830i1.png

I SAID SUPER ATHLETIC PGS.

YOU GONNA PUT KENNY SMITH
IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS DROSE?

YOU GONNA KJ IN
THE SAME CATEGORY AS RUSS?

D-Rose and Westbrook are in the top 1%....that doesn't mean those other guys I mentioned weren't in the top 5 % at their position. It's like saying Kobe wasn't super athletic because he's not Jordan. Jordan is that 1% while Kobe was in that 5%

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Gary Payton was pretty fukking athletic from what I remember. Had to be to D up MJ

You don't need to be an exceptional athlete to be a good defender. Being a below-average athlete hurts, you need to be at least average or above-average but nothing more than that if you have strong technique, anticipation, and bball IQ. Look at Klay or Draymond.

And if you want to say "but MJ!".....well this is the guy who held an even more athletic version of MJ to 13 points and 4 turnovers and sent Jordan packing in his final NCAA game:

5-2%2Bdakich_mj.jpg

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He looks way more like his Mom but in that first photo his expression is like Gary's. Still, his face structure is his Mom's.
Everything is from the mom, face structure, nose, eyes, complexion......even the small head size

I never thought of GP as having a big head, but in the pics with his son, his head looks comicly big

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
NAH
HE DOESNT DISPLAY IN GAME
SUPERB ATHLETICISM.

HES JUST SHIFTY WITH THE HANDLE.
:devil:
:evil:
The 90’s bias is crazy. Kemba is faster, quicker, more shifty, very lil body fat, registered a 39.5 inch vert with a 32 inch no step. He just doesn’t dunk because he’s short and not that explosive. He’s a more athletic human being than GP.