Gap drops Kanye, removes all Yeezy gear from stores, shuts down YZYgap.com

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keyword: worth.

Kanye doesn't have 1.6 Billy. The dude is rich. Kanye signs bad contracts.

Just did a quick google search. It says he worth 6.6 Billy now. Okay. I have air in bag to sell you.

????

I never said he had 1.6 but he’s worth it I don’t get what you just tried to do but like another poster said he’s not even worth that now it’s fallen to 400 million it’s only going to get worse for him from here on out

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Still haven't seen one Jew come to his defense or on some "hear him out" shyt. Compare that to the braindead c00ns all over SM caping for Joe Rogan when he had all those clips saying the n word. Stop complaining and take notes brehs. This is what being "on code" looks like.
If it were a white boy getting canceled for talking shyt about black people some dumbass hollywood/celeb c00n would be on the defense like " What about black-on-black crime, what would Jesus do? forgive and forget"
:camby:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
????

I never said he had 1.6 but he’s worth it I don’t get what you just tried to do but like another poster said he’s not even worth that now it’s fallen to 400 million it’s only going to get worse for him from here on out

You said he's worth 1.6 billy how is that not fukk you money. I just pointed out that its worth not actual liquid. But I understand what you're saying.