Gap drops Kanye, removes all Yeezy gear from stores, shuts down YZYgap.com

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So do these moves end up making existing Yeezy products more valuable?
I had a pair of sesame 350s in my watch list

I would say it makes them more valuable once the heat dies down. Think if this fool runs for office in 2024 and gets far or gets on the ticket as a VP. Man them shoes gonna be worth even more.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I would say it makes them more valuable once the heat dies down. Think if this fool runs for office in 2024 and gets far or gets on the ticket as a VP. Man them shoes gonna be worth even more.
I got a damn closet full of dead stock Yeezys and even I know he’s not getting on no damn VP ticket or going anywhere in the 2024 race lol

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Couldn't be me. Only thing I'm sad about is that this didn't happen when he inferred that slavery was a choice and refused to apologize.

I want him to lose everything. He's taken his success for granted and he deserves everything happening to him now.
This is the only issue I've had Kanye should've been gotten the fukk outta here when he hopped on the maga train.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Hate Kanye, but...aren't they kinda proving his point?
Yeah they really are.

In the past they could get away with it because there were only 4 major news networks and about 8 national newspapers.

They could more easily control the narrative.

The internet has created the Wild West. Their overreacting is doing more harm than good in the long run.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Hate Kanye, but...aren't they kinda proving his point?
They are, but then again he was saying stuff out the side of his mouth about our people, so I don't really care what harm comes to him over his idiotic takes. There is no reason to protect those who have shown they are antagonistic to the rest of us.