Gamestop crushing the buildings with new Trade in Offers for Xbox Series X/S

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Great minds think alike :ohhh:
yep so now with the ps5 show im gonna trade my ps4 pro for ps5 since it drops days earlier (if gamestop does the promotion for ps5) if not im trading in my pro for my series x and pay for the ps5 full price

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
People, while these trade ins sound cool there won't be any consoles available. Everyone talking like there will be enough and you'll trade shyt in. IDK about all that but good luck...
for some reason I always thought funcoland...EB and gamestop were all in the same family
I believe electronics boutique was bought by gamestop and turned into eb games before later turning into gamestop. Funcoland was bought out by gamestop and they just got rid of the funcoland name...
this is what im wondering as well:francis::francis:
anybody here traded a 360 for a xbox one or ps3 to ps4? how did they do it back then?
Working system, 1 controller, they would turn you're system on and put a game in to see if it loads
Does that include the controller or just the system alone?.....only have an elite and I'm not giving that up :yeshrug:
You can get a used controller for the low, and they may not even test that. I recall they had the cords already set up on a TV, they just plug everything into your system and they put a disc in. You can tell from the dashboard if it loads of not

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GameStop didn’t even give me a chance to trade in so this deal is worthless if each location is only getting like 10 of each console.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I will likely keep my PS4 Pro. I could trade it in but I will still likely use it. If the PS5 is 100% BC with all the games I want on PS4 I can see getting rid of it maybe since the Xbox comes out 2 days later. That's provided I can get a pre-order @ Gamestop.

To all those trading in at Gamestop hope you got a new unused controller cause if yours has any drift they're docking you. They plug it up to a computer to test it BTW.