Gamestop crushing the buildings with new Trade in Offers for Xbox Series X/S

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bruh I’m actually debating trading in both..

that means my Series X would be $175:dwillhuh:
Did you see my resale value post on the one x? The one x can pay for the series x and a game :wow:

But I think prices will continue to go up because not many Xbox one X's were made to begin with. It's just a matter of cashing out now or playing the long game :banderas:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Aight, so when do we do the trade-in? When we pick up the pre-order?

Also, is the box going to be required? My box for my One S is in the states.

I would trade in my 1X but I really love my 1X and wouldn’t mind a backup system...

But for a Series X i might trade it in since it’s fully backwards compatible

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Did you see my resale value post on the one x? The one x can pay for the series x and a game :wow:

But I think prices will continue to go up because not many Xbox one X's were made to begin with. It's just a matter of cashing out now or playing the long game :banderas:
I saw it

Still can’t justify 3 systems. Gonna definitely trade in the 1S if it doesn’t require the box

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Aight, so when do we do the trade-in? When we pick up the pre-order?

Also, is the box going to be required? My box for my One S is in the states.

I would trade in my 1X but I really love my 1X and wouldn’t mind a backup system...

But for a Series X i might trade it in since it’s fully backwards compatible
Everytime I've done it, I would pay off installments throughout the months with the console trade capping off the rest and that's usually the the day of console release. You are required to turn in a controller as well, and they usually test it right then and there, simple test of turning it on and making sure the menu pops up and controller works.

I got 2 5TB hard drives externals connected to my xbox one x right now and all my games are currently installed on the hard drives so when its time to take it in, a simple console factory reset and I'm done...You can also save your profile to that hard drive so a simple plug in to the new series X/S and it will get all the information needed to recover your profile. And yea Series X is FULLY compatible except for games that need kinect since you can't physically use a kinect

All saves are on the cloud so those will just be redownloaded when you boot a game up

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I saw it

Still can’t justify 3 systems. Gonna definitely trade in the 1S if it doesn’t require the box
No boxes required, at least they wasn't last gen when this happened
Damn I can trade XB1X and PS4 and buy
the new Xbox for 100$

then cop the Ps5 for normal price 399$ :banderas: basically I pay 500$ for both after trade in
$399 you say?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watch the the GameStop you trade in to be shutdown when you go to pick up your XSX:pachaha:

LOL!

I did not think they were gonna survive the year but they been holding on strong tho

COVID might’ve ended up saving them :francis:

*edit*

oh damn this is how they keeping afloat...damn...this is what you were referring to...yikes

Gamestop To Close Another 100 Stores This Year

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
LOL!

I did not think they were gonna survive the year but they been holding on strong tho

COVID might’ve ended up saving them :francis:

*edit*

oh damn this is how they keeping afloat...damn...this is what you were referring to...yikes

Gamestop To Close Another 100 Stores This Year

Yeah GameStop isn't making it out of this generation. I was always a EBgames guy anyway growing up.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
if they didnt have the finance option id trade is my ps4 pro for the series X so ill trade the pro in for the PS5 and finance for the series x