Gamestop crushing the buildings with new Trade in Offers for Xbox Series X/S

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
for some reason I always thought funcoland...EB and gamestop were all in the same family

Yeah they were on their Walgreens/CVS which is which steez :mindblown:

I think there was only one funcoland in my whole city though. Stop fukking with Gamestop when they only let me trade in God of War 2 when I tried to bring it back the same day because it was out of the wrapper so wasn't consider new anymore:dahell:

:ufdup:Been fukk them ever since:camby:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So do you to do the trade in at the time of the preorder or can you preorder than get the discount when you trade your console on launch?
this is what im wondering as well:francis::francis:
anybody here traded a 360 for a xbox one or ps3 to ps4? how did they do it back then?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To anyone with an Xbox one x. You know rapestop isn't giving you value. The Xbox one X has shot up in price. I'm talking $400 for a used one is the average price with new ones going for $6/700. Don't believe me, go do a search on Amazon or wherever. Prices started soaring once it was discontinued

ya I’m not trading in any of my X1Xs regardless...shyt still does everything I need it to as a console/entertainment unit...that HDMI in port is invaluable...great piece of tech which is irreplaceable imo

One of my biggest gaming mistakes was trading in my ps3, 360 and my games for a ps4 and
destiny. Never again.

ya I made the mistake of trading in my PS3 to save a few dollars even tho I wasn’t really ready to get rid of it...ended up finding a new one last week on ebay...keeping this muthafukka...still have a couple digital games under my account I didn’t even finish yet :ehh:

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Stop fukking with Gamestop when they only let me trade in God of War 2 when I tried to bring it back the same day because it was out of the wrapper so wasn't consider new anymore:dahell:

:ufdup:Been fukk them ever since:camby:

I got an extra copy of BotW from one of their Switch bundles a few months ago, called the store to see if I could swap it for something else and the girl said some "you can remove the shrink wrap and trade it in for $33" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got an extra copy of BotW from one of their Switch bundles a few months ago, called the store to see if I could swap it for something else and the girl said some "you can remove the shrink wrap and trade it in for $33" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

you shouldn’t have asked that bytch shyt...should’ve walked right in and returned it with the packing slip as a receipt...she would’ve had no idea it was part of a bundle...they just be difficult at times for no reason smh

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Trading my ps4 pro in ASAP :yeshrug:

I just play multiplats on Xbox now anyway :yeshrug: