Gamespot - Why Xbox One is Losing (And Will Lose Next Gen....)

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
People are really not thinking this through about the new xbox :snoop:

Hardcore Gaming? Loses to the PS4 with gamers
streaming content? Loses to the Roku/Apple TV that cost 80% LESS
Casual/Softcore? Probably loses to Nintendo because of price and first party games

How is this hard to comprehend? The Kinect and NFL are not THAT strong of an argument :snoop:
You just refuse to see the bigger picture and those are your opinions, If you like PS4 better fine, but you can't knock someone who finds X1 more appealing.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm not saying Wii was the example all consoles should follow specifically because of this. But let's not sit here an act like a Wii capable of playing 360/PS3 quality type games would've made the Wii U a more viable option. Microsoft knew that, that's why they went the route they did. It's why I feel regardless of what happens in these first few months, casual gamers are gonna see one console with the capability of playing without a controller, AND the ability to sync up with your cable...while the other just plays games...obvious choice.

Microsoft should've just left those two things (plus the whole cloud integration) and kept all the other mandatory shyt out of the reveal. Guaranteed everything would've been reverse

you forgot:

1) the price. ALWAYS a huge factor.
2) Availability as well. Sony has more stock to sell than MS
3) Hardcore gamers don't give a fukk about all that extra shyt MS is trying to push. It showed and hence the backtracking
4) Not giving a fukk at all about Asia and the rest of the world is dumb. They already got smashed this current gen with that nonsense and now they aren't even trying? Sony will MURDER them (no pun) in worlwide sales.
5) People haven't forgotten the shyt MS tried to pull and it will be shown once these consoles launch

Dude is 100% right in his comments.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You just refuse to see the bigger picture and those are your opinions, If you like PS4 better fine, but you can't knock someone who finds X1 more appealing.
I see it from every angle. The xbox staff basically fukked up their messaging to the masses and lost many of the hardcore as a result.

More not seeing big picture? Nah breh, MICROSOFT didn't see the CLEAR picture. Their biggest selling point was showing old tv shows like the price is right and thought that somehow it would resonate well with the crowd that pumps thousands of dollars into the console each year :laff:

You guys are in for a massive disappointment when the xbox one is finally released to see that sales will be lagging behind the hot ps4.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Why the change of heart?
first party titles and price. I honestly thought Microsoft would have changed the public opinion a little by now, but I was wrong. Gamers are still mad at them

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I see it from every angle. The xbox staff basically fukked up their messaging to the masses and lost many of the hardcore as a result.

More not seeing big picture? Nah breh, MICROSOFT didn't see the CLEAR picture. Their biggest selling point was showing old tv shows like the price is right and thought that somehow it would resonate well with the crowd that pumps thousands of dollars into the console each year :laff:

You guys are in for a massive disappointment when the xbox one is finally released to see that sales will be lagging behind the hot ps4.
You see that the difference between me and you, I dont care who sales more. As long as its sales well enough to keep getting supported. If I went by your logic I would have missed out on Sega Saturn and Dreamcast and I had great gaming experience on those systems.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
first party titles and price. I honestly thought Microsoft would have changed the public opinion a little by now, but I was wrong. Gamers are still mad at them
Mostly Sony Stans and trolls are still mad at them. There are plenty who want the X1, but if they say anything positive about the X1 the stans jump down there throat. It happens here all the time.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Mostly Sony Stans and trolls are still mad at them. There are plenty who want the X1, but if they say anything positive about the X1 the stans jump down there throat. It happens here all the time.
:comeon:

o it never happens the other way around?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You see that the difference between me and you, I dont care who sales more. As long as its sales well enough to keep getting supported. If I went by your logic I would have missed out on Sega Saturn and Dreamcast and I had great gaming experience on those systems.
I'm not saying to not what you feel you would enjoy you dunce, we are talking about placement and how this gen is going to play out.

Btw you should care about sales starting out. Microsoft has a shytty track record of first party games. What do third party companies want?

I'm sure Microsoft is in this market make money.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
And Sony won't have games? :leostare:

Look at their exclusives this year ALONE on the PS3 (not including digital only/psn games): Ni No Kuni, MLB The Show, God of War Ascension, The Last of Us, Beyond 2 Souls, Dragons Crown, Gran Turismo 6, Puppeteer, Tales of Xillia.

Games are the least of my worry on the PS4. Now if you wanna argue that the exclusives THIS year on the PS4 aren't your thing. Cool.

What is Clinton, NJ like?
Clinton NJ is a cac town, boring and racist as fukk

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And Sony won't have games? :leostare:

Look at their exclusives this year ALONE on the PS3 (not including digital only/psn games): Ni No Kuni, MLB The Show, God of War Ascension, The Last of Us, Beyond 2 Souls, Dragons Crown, Gran Turismo 6, Puppeteer, Tales of Xillia.

Games are the least of my worry on the PS4. Now if you wanna argue that the exclusives THIS year on the PS4 aren't your thing. Cool.

What is Clinton, NJ like?
Wow, lets look at those games. Ni No Kuni sucked. Nobody gave a shyt/fukk about that game. You hyped it up, but like most games on that system, they suck and you don't fault it for that.

MLB the Show is a fukkin baseball game that even YOU don't play cuz nobody gives a shyt about baseball games these days. If you do, great. Another game that is played more because its exclusive than any other reason. You make it a non point when you name games we all know you could give a shyt about. Stop that my dude :laff:

God of War is another game 5ppl play, nobody talks about.

Last of Us is you fanboys who don't cheat. Cuz everybody else is :snoop:

Beyond 2 souls have you seen that game? Damn, you still stanning but forgot to remember the game is on Lair status (Tru Story) The rest are just reaches, one is even a PS4 game :heh:

Xbox exclusives this year. Gears Judgement, State of Decay, World of Tanks, Ascend: Hand of Kul, a few others :manny:
3rd party is where the games anybody wants. GTA, Madden, COD, TR, Borderlands 2/etc.
That is more than enough to hold me til this fall when the Xbox One KILLS the ps4 in exclusives/etc.
So the question is which system would you rather have your company focus on?
A system that has CRUCIAL 3RD PARTY SUPPORT TO THE POINT THERE GAMES ARE BETTER THAN 1ST PARTY GAMES.

OR the new systems with the new improved graphics/etc. You want driveclub or Forza 5, Titanfall or The Order
Knack or Killer Instinct, Quantum Break or Make a wish foundation presents: The games?
And Rekka, look at this new exclusive game that isn't supposed to be shown til Gamescon...

Its called :umad:

What game on PS3 or PS4 can see that :win: