Gamespot - Why Xbox One is Losing (And Will Lose Next Gen....)

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:snoop: this shyt is getting ridiculous. Both consoles will do well, nikkas act like the get a ribbon if certain consoles sell the most. It's obvious ms don't give a fukk about much outside of the us and that's been the case since bill gates was there. All I care about is what games are available for either. My plate will be too full to argue over sony vs ms since I'll be eating from both.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Clinton NJ is a cac town, boring and racist as fukk

:lupe:

I'm just there for work. I'll just stay at the hotel, work, get food. Probably dip over to my pop's spot uptown in the evening when I get chances. Get his ass to pick me up and get my stopmom to cook and shyt. :win:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Rekka, you criticize Courtney for his retarded stanning of the xbox but yet it seems u are inspired by him by constantly bashing xbox and stanning sony. Hypocrisy?

I'm Neo, Court is Agent Smith. :hmm:

And @PS4 ....

didntreadlol.png

:pachaha:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Rekka, you criticize Courtney for his retarded stanning of the xbox but yet it seems u are inspired by him by constantly bashing xbox and stanning sony. Hypocrisy?

I got monetary interests I gotta protect! I need my stock in Sony to continue to do well!!!! :youngsabo:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

I'm just there for work. I'll just stay at the hotel, work, get food. Probably dip over to my pop's spot uptown in the evening when I get chances. Get his ass to pick me up and get my stopmom to cook and shyt. :win:

I used to work there as well, its nothing to up there anyway, just a bunch of red neck cacs with NRA and Anti Obama bumper stickers.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
that video was on point, the mandatory inclusion of the kinect will sink MS. If that overpriced gimmick was not mandatory you would see these two systems neck and neck probably with MS in a slight lead given this gens momentum. too bad they pissed it all away and are now getting slaughtered