Games You’ve Beat in 2023

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
WWE 2K23 and Spider-Mayne 2
Not even trying to be funny breh but how do you beat WWE 2K23?

You mean you finished the entire career mode or did a whole year in Universe?

Far as me, I been mainly playing NBA 2K23 and Madden this year

Won 4 NBA championships and 2 Super Bowls

I beat Saints Row PS5 and it was a better game than expected

TMNT Shredder Revenge

I finally started Arkham Asylum, might beat it by years end :ehh:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

TMNT Shredder Revenge

I finished MyRise aka MyCareer

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
death stranding

this shyt is pretentious af…should’ve played it in the moment when there was some discussion surrounding it at least…don’t think I can bother committing to it at this point…I’ll give it an hour if they actually let me play the game instead of just watching it and see if this shyt picks up/gets interesting

*edit*

shyt creepy af…have a feeling this game will generate more questions than answers…I’m intrigued tho

did I just crawl thru a baby’s mouth—what’s up with this game??? :heh: :mindblown:

should’ve made some popcorn…barely touched the damn controller yet…just saw the game has 7 hours worth of cutscenes and the longest one s 30 minutes…ridiculous…and the game is too mysterious to skip them without ending up completely lost in the story smh…gonna have to bail soon…feel like I’m just walking from one cutscene to the next…there are for more interesting sci-fi movies I could’ve watched if that’s what I wanted to do…guess I’ll play cyberpunk…never finished my first playthrough…gonna start over tho since I forgot so much regarding the story

officially bailed after they strapped dude’s mother’s corpse to his back…what a ridiculous story…and this balancing act is borderline fukking retarded lol

as much shyt as I talked…still playing this shyt 3 hours later:pachaha:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

TMNT Shredder Revenge

I was going to come in here joking about beating madden and 2k but yall beat me to it lol.

But seriously when you say you win 4 chips did you play every game or are you simming?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I was going to come in here joking about beating madden and 2k but yall beat me to it lol.

But seriously when you say you win 4 chips did you play every game or are you simming?
2 of those were My Career, I played all 82 games and every playoff game for both seasons

Other 2 were My Eras seasons

80s era I played 20 something game season
00s era I played 20-30 games

Best of 5 first round and best of 7 the other 3 rounds :ehh:

I’m 5 games away from playoffs in my 90s era season, this one I made it 50 something games :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this shyt is pretentious af…should’ve played it in the moment when there was some discussion surrounding it at least…don’t think I can bother committing to it at this point…I’ll give it an hour if they actually let me play the game instead of just watching it and see if this shyt picks up/gets interesting

*edit*

shyt creepy af…have a feeling this game will generate more questions than answers…I’m intrigued tho

did I just crawl thru a baby’s mouth—what’s up with this game??? :heh: :mindblown:

should’ve made some popcorn…barely touched the damn controller yet…just saw the game has 7 hours worth of cutscenes and the longest one s 30 minutes…ridiculous…and the game is too mysterious to skip them without ending up completely lost in the story smh…gonna have to bail soon…feel like I’m just walking from one cutscene to the next…there are for more interesting sci-fi movies I could’ve watched if that’s what I wanted to do…guess I’ll play cyberpunk…never finished my first playthrough…gonna start over tho since I forgot so much regarding the story

officially bailed after they strapped dude’s mother’s corpse to his back…what a ridiculous story…and this balancing act is borderline fukking retarded lol

as much shyt as I talked…still playing this shyt 3 hours later:pachaha:

tried my best to like this game but the few things I do like about exploring doesn’t come close to all the other shyt I don’t like about the game/story…it’s like kojima had a shytty ass dream that he half-ass remembered and decided to flesh it out as best he could to make a movie/game…shame cuz I do like some of the elements of traveling/exploring the terrain…I’ll try to find a brief synopsis of the story tho cuz I wanna know more about the mads mikkelson character

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Haven't tallied up the list yet but I just wanna say I finally beat Yakuza 0 lmao. second one after weirdly jumping into 5.

just gonna watch synopses and play the latest most likely