Gamepass ultimate delivers 100+ games directly to your mobile device 09/15

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk would I even want to play a triple AAA game on a tiny fukking phone screen?!!:what:

I personally agree but I imagine there are a lot of ppl who don’t mind otherwise this probably wouldn’t be a service...I’ll love using this to play indie games tho

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I dont wanna play on no damned tablet either!!!:dahell::camby: stop falling for the gimmicks

Bro mobile gaming is the future here in America. Asia already been on that wave and relax its not that deep. If you don't like it don't use it

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Mobile gaming is the future?!?:what: really you really think that???! :wtf:

Yes the ability to play your games anywhere you want. Yes. Gaming is going toward the Netflix mobile sector breh and the shyt not stopping. Cloud gaming is the future because it will limit the cost of a company to R&D actual consoles in the future.

The next system in the future will be a streaming using 5G

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I have a big ass tv dumbass and play on a nice couch I'm really gonna play on a triple A game on a fukking tablet ..:comeon:stop playing ya self
You don't but plenty of others will.
This just the beginning they're going to eventually have this on smart TVs and streaming boxes so you can play anywhere without needing a console.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yes the ability to play your games anywhere you want. Yes. Gaming is going toward the Netflix mobile sector breh and the shyt not stopping. Cloud gaming is the future because it will limit the cost of a company to R&D actual consoles in the future.

The next system in the future will be a streaming using 5G

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: nikka you sound exactly like Meach... Wrong as usual. America has no 5g infrastructure... Most places don't even have broadband FOH... You nikkas living in a pipe dream...:mjlol: where was the cloud during that Xbox conference when they showed halo 6?!? Playing tripple A games on a mobile tablet, biting off of stadia, biting off Nintendo switch damn no original thought in that companies head:laff: y'all tried to implement the cloud for crackdown 3 what happened to that?!!:francis:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: nikka you sound exactly like Meach... Wrong as usual. America has no 5g infrastructure... Most places don't even have broadband FOH... You nikkas living in a pipe dream...:mjlol: where was the cloud during that Xbox conference when they showed halo 6?!? Playing tripple A games on a mobile tablet, biting off of stadia, biting off Nintendo switch damn no original thought in that companies head:laff: y'all tried to implement the cloud for crackdown 3 what happened to that?!!:francis:

You sound like a dumb ass fanboy and I am glad you not in the business sector.

Microsoft been working on the cloud for the past 5 to 6 years which they stated. 5G is being implemented throughout the country at a rapid pace shyt we are behind compared to other countries but this technology is future proof.

I dont understand your argument. You the type who didn't believe in broadband which wasn't widely available at first. On to the games you are introducing games to millions shyt billions of users who would of never thought twice about a crackdown or an Xbox. Crackdown might be popular with the mobile audience then diehards... you don't know.

You just sound ignorant

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They tried this last time and it failed!!!:mjlol::laff:

How everybody doing what they wanted to do in the beginning of this gen.

Download games 80 percent of the people does that now.
Who the fukk buys used games now.
Always online who the fukk is not always online.

Just stop breh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You sound like a dumb ass fanboy and I am glad you not in the business sector.

Microsoft been working on the cloud for the past 5 to 6 years which they stated. 5G is being implemented throughout the country at a rapid pace shyt we are behind compared to other countries but this technology is future proof.

I dont understand your argument. You the type who didn't believe in broadband which wasn't widely available at first. On to the games you are introducing games to millions shyt billions of users who would of never thought twice about a crackdown or an Xbox. Crackdown might be popular with the mobile audience then diehards... you don't know.

You just sound ignorant

Is 5g ready nationwide for the cloud to work right now as is in America?!? Yes or no...:ld:
I'm ignorant but Microsoft dependant on a CLOUD SERVER service that is not ready for implementation and I'm the ignorant one... Y'all been waiting for this magic cloud and it never fukking came. What about fees?!? You have to pay your isp and Comcast in alot of areas putting data caps on their service good luck maintaining 5G With the constant flow of data needed.:mjlol: dude we been over this YEARS ago this cloud based gaming shyt is stupid, Microsoft keep regurgitating the same talking points over and over but Sony still killing them in sales at every turn?!:what: explain that fam...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How everybody doing what they wanted to do in the beginning of this gen.

Download games 80 percent of the people does that now.
Who the fukk buys used games now.
Always online who the fukk is not always online.

Just stop breh

I'm not always online...:mjgrin: why do you need to be always online?!:dahell: