Gamepass ultimate delivers 100+ games directly to your mobile device 09/15

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Is 5g ready nationwide for the cloud to work right now as is in America?!? Yes or no...:ld:
I'm ignorant but Microsoft dependant on a CLOUD SERVER service that is not ready for implementation and I'm the ignorant one... Y'all been waiting for this magic cloud and it never fukking came. What about fees?!? You have to pay your isp and Comcast in alot of areas putting data caps on their service good luck maintaining 5G With the constant flow of data needed.:mjlol: dude we been over this YEARS ago this cloud based gaming shyt is stupid, Microsoft keep regurgitating the same talking points over and over but Sony still killing them in sales at every turn?!:what: explain that fam...

You sounding more stupid and trying to justify why Microsoft is wrong instead of looking at the bigger picture.

Your console will use as much data with your ISP then a cloud breh. I dont hear this complaint when people download 128 GB updates to COD.

I dont have data caps or I never reach that limit and you acting like some providers dont offer Hotspots locally shyt you can still use wifi kiddo.

Sony is killing them in sales who gives a fukk breh. You make more money using your own services to market. Gamepass etc. You forgot Sony signed a deal for Microsoft cloud resources. Microsoft flip the table by offering their services unlimited to PC Mobile and console gamers they will kill it during their sale calls next year and beyond.

Sony only has hardware which limit their output. Its about dollars not some console selling fanboy gay shyt

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You sounding more stupid and trying to justify why Microsoft is wrong instead of looking at the bigger picture.

Your console will use as much data with your ISP then a cloud breh. I dont hear this complaint when people download 128 GB updates to COD.

I dont have data caps or I never reach that limit and you acting like some providers dont offer Hotspots locally shyt you can still use wifi kiddo.

Sony is killing them in sales who gives a fukk breh. You make more money using your own services to market. Gamepass etc. You forgot Sony signed a deal for Microsoft cloud resources. Microsoft flip the table by offering their services unlimited to PC Mobile and console gamers they will kill it during their sale calls next year and beyond.

Sony only has hardware which limit their output. Its about dollars not some console selling fanboy gay shyt

U sound so Aggy right now trying to believe ya own hype...:laff::mjlol: it's cool leasy sales don't matter when Xbox series x flops sales won't matter...:coffee:

still didn't answer my question about is America ready for 5g right now yes or no...:ld:

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Is 5g ready nationwide for the cloud to work right now as is in America?!? Yes or no...:ld:
I'm ignorant but Microsoft dependant on a CLOUD SERVER service that is not ready for implementation and I'm the ignorant one... Y'all been waiting for this magic cloud and it never fukking came. What about fees?!? You have to pay your isp and Comcast in alot of areas putting data caps on their service good luck maintaining 5G With the constant flow of data needed.:mjlol: dude we been over this YEARS ago this cloud based gaming shyt is stupid, Microsoft keep regurgitating the same talking points over and over but Sony still killing them in sales at every turn?!:what: explain that fam...
Boy you sound goofy
Streaming and digital is the way of the future

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People talking about they have a big TV so why do they need this, they don't wanna play on a smaller screen are missing the point... The type of people to say I don't need a watch, my Grandmother got a pendulum clock in the hallway if I wanna know the time.. This isn't for when you're posted up in front of your 65" (yet). This is for when you're away from that big TV, be it in another room, at someone else's crib.. visiting that Grandmother with your parents or some shyt. In a hotel, travelling, wherever.

You may not have 5G in your city, plenty of people do. You might have slow as fukk internet, not everyone does. There's wifi everywhere. It might not be for you, cool, but you're quickly becoming the exception. When they bought out the iPod, not everyone was downloading mp3's and those that did listened to them on their PC at home. Get with it or get left behind :manny:

Short vision motherfukkers always wanna act like they know where the world is going or what it needs.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
People talking about they have a big TV so why do they need this, they don't wanna play on a smaller screen are missing the point... The type of people to say I don't need a watch, my Grandmother got a pendulum clock in the hallway if I wanna know the time.. This isn't for when you're posted up in front of your 65" (yet). This is for when you're away from that big TV, be it in another room, at someone else's crib.. visiting that Grandmother with your parents or some shyt. In a hotel, travelling, wherever.

You may not have 5G in your city, plenty of people do. You might have slow as fukk internet, not everyone does. There's wifi everywhere. It might not be for you, cool, but you're quickly becoming the exception. When they bought out the iPod, not everyone was downloading mp3's and those that did listened to them on their PC at home. Get with it or get left behind :manny:

Short vision motherfukkers always wanna act like they know where the world is going or what it needs.
preach. there was a very different attitude when people wanted vita to have console games.
2 of the big 3 fought for the living room while nintendo casually conquered personal space, with console games, now you cant find a switch
iOs users mad about no xCloud and stadia support
we're saying one thing but behaving in the direct opposite

• Dap
Reactions: Red

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

“Who would watch movies on their phone or tablet?:heh:

times have changed. People want that always connected have it anytime stuff. It aint uncommon for people to stream hbo or netflix on their iphones or ipads now. Its a different world from 20 years ago.

“why would i stream music? I got limewire and torrents”

again, things are different these days.....

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s not just Microsoft. Apple doesn’t allow Stadia or any other cloud streaming service on its devices.

Apple confirms Google Stadia and services like it aren't currently allowed on iPhone, iPad - 9to5Google

Google’s Stadia platform has helped start a new form of gaming, streaming from the cloud. In the past year, Stadia, Microsoft xCloud, and Nvidia’s GeForce Now have made a big splash, but they still aren’t available on iOS. Why? Apple has confirmed it won’t allow services like Google Stadia on its platform.

Speaking to Business Insider this week, Apple has directly confirmed that it won’t allow game streaming services on iOS. Why? Apple claims that these services are in violation of App Store policy and, as a result, cannot exist on the company’s wildly popular iPhone or iPad

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This might be the 1st significant blow iOS, people will legit switch from iOS to Android for this.

And then realize that Android is actually superior.

:wow: