Gamepass ultimate delivers 100+ games directly to your mobile device 09/15

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You are misunderstanding what I'm saying. The fact that I can run Tasker alone, which is a decade old, is just an example of why it's retarded to get an iPhone, unless you just want to be like the crowd. Can't sideload apps still. Can't use and transfer files between computers by just plugging it in, and all kinda other little annoying shyt. I just don't get it

no one cares about this

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
You are misunderstanding what I'm saying. The fact that I can run Tasker alone, which is a decade old, is just an example of why it's retarded to get an iPhone, unless you just want to be like the crowd. Can't sideload apps still. Can't use and transfer files between computers by just plugging it in, and all kinda other little annoying shyt. I just don't get it
not that I give a darn about apple but you can transfer files since iOS 13

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
this was bound to happen
but like ive been saying ... this is all the fans fault and sony people for constantly crying about exclusives
now shyt gets divided in the next 5 years and everyone loses because people want to ride the dikk of billionaires

we should be cross playing and coming together, not dividing the market and creating dead ends in the industry
but this is what yall wanted :yeshrug: instead of worrying about what you like and letting other people decide what they are into
now you're going to have the whole foundation split in half with no choice :francis: only to cry and complain even more for whichever side, at the cost of missing out.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
this was bound to happen
but like ive been saying ... this is all the fans fault and sony people for constantly crying about exclusives
now shyt gets divided in the next 5 years and everyone loses because people want to ride the dikk of billionaires

we should be cross playing and coming together, not dividing the market and creating dead ends in the industry
but this is what yall wanted :yeshrug: instead of worrying about what you like and letting other people decide what they are into
now you're going to have the whole foundation split in half with no choice :francis: only to cry and complain even more for whichever side, at the cost of missing out.
Big facts

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That's what happens when you put your money into something just because everybody else has it. I always say, a $25 Android TracFone from Walmart will always beat any iPhone, as far as capabilities, productivity, development of software, etc., unless you're worried about the camera or screen resolution. Not saying iPhone won't get it eventually but that's an iPhone's life story; EVENTUALLY
:mjlol:

DeeJay

Pro
Daps
That's what happens when you put your money into something just because everybody else has it. I always say, a $25 Android TracFone from Walmart will always beat any iPhone, as far as capabilities, productivity, development of software, etc., unless you're worried about the camera or screen resolution. Not saying iPhone won't get it eventually but that's an iPhone's life story; EVENTUALLY

ios is just now getting default apps :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: B86