this might’ve just bodied my switch lite

need to get it on iOS tho

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Anybody know of a cheap android tablet that has a solid screen resolution? Outside of my work PC I’ve got all iOS stuff but I’d like a tablet to use specifically for this:jbhmm:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
That's what happens when you put your money into something just because everybody else has it. I always say, a $25 Android TracFone from Walmart will always beat any iPhone, as far as capabilities, productivity, development of software, etc., unless you're worried about the camera or screen resolution. Not saying iPhone won't get it eventually but that's an iPhone's life story; EVENTUALLY

Yo I'm outta here.

This subforum ain't the spot for me no more.

I’ll be chillin in the other sections from now on...

@Rekkapryde

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Yo I'm outta here.

This subforum ain't the spot for me no more.

I’ll be chillin in the other sections from now on...

@Rekkapryde
Who runs from the truth??? This world aint for me no more, if that's the case, because people just buy shyt to buy it. No knowledge of anything about the device or the competition, but just know they can Facetime and take a decent picture...ole I gotta have a blue bubble and only know how to work social media ass nikkas smh. They out there selling $25 handheld COMPUTERS yet yall paying damn near a stack or more to only browse the web and use Instagram, Don't worry, I tell everybody around me in real life the same shyt.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Who runs from the truth??? This world aint for me no more, if that's the case, because people just buy shyt to buy it. No knowledge of anything about the device or the competition, but just know they can Facetime and take a decent picture...ole I gotta have a blue bubble and only know how to work social media ass nikkas smh. They out there selling $25 handheld COMPUTERS yet yall paying damn near a stack or more to only browse the web and use Instagram, Don't worry, I tell everybody around me in real life the same shyt.

Bro you like Android? Cool...I could give zero fukks, that shyt has nothing to do with me.

I asked a simple question that was answered in one sentence a few posts later. Save all that other shyt for a nikka who cares lol.