Gamepass price finally about to go up?!

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They actually do this all the time, Disney literally just did this with X-Men 97 price increase of like 4 bucks in March the same month XMen 97 started.

It literally happens all the time.
At no point did Disney assure their existing customers and governing bodies that the price would stay the same when Xmen97 dropped.

:russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At no point did Disney assure their existing customers and governing bodies that the price would stay the same when Xmen97 dropped.

:russ:
Oh so this would have been better or more acceptable a month or so after right

:mjlol:

Point Stands that this happens, regularly...

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I honestly thought the thing would work and I'd be in the minority. People legit have no problem with this in music and movies. I'm surprised truth be told. I've never subscribed. Hell, I still have the free 3 months that I got from my Rog Ally that I bought last year that I still haven't activated. I buy my games, full stop.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And lol at the thread title of “finally going up” as if they didn’t raise prices last year and aren’t going to raise them again next year

GSFNu7AaUAEETbl

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
After you

Fam, if you want day one games. You have to pay damn near $250 a year. That's the whole thing gamepass was built on. Day one games on gamepass.

This isn't a good situation unless those subs jump, and the price hike isn't going to help with that. This isn't a good place to be right before you drop the biggest game ever on the platform.

Most CoD players are 1 game players. They don't play anything but CoD. Why the hell are they going to spend 250 to play it for the year.

It's at the point where they are going to extract more from existing subs. They're not forecasting growth in the near term

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fam, if you want day one games. You have to pay damn near $250 a year. That's the whole thing gamepass was built on. Day one games on gamepass.

This isn't a good situation unless those subs jump, and the price hike isn't going to help with that. This isn't a good place to be right before you drop the biggest game ever on the platform.

Most CoD players are 1 game players. They don't play anything but CoD. Why the hell are they going to spend 250 to play it for the year.

:stopitslime:

Gamepass is on its dying breath

4 years of gaslighting about sustainability is over :blessed:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
“you can always play our first party releases on day 180 …..if you are on game pass standard “ - Phillip

Last edited: