Gamepass price finally about to go up?!

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So $5 more than the cost of a single AAA game and people are taking a victory lap? In most places less than a single AAA game with sales tax for a service that guarantees at least a single high profile AAA game annually.

No problem found unless that price is a type because $20 a month should be $240 a year not $75.
You along with a few others are missing the point.

Yea it's 3-5$, not much in the grand scheme of things.

But it's also Microsoft admitting that there is minimal growth. So in turn they're going to charge their existing customers more.

Once most companies/products make that turn they're not going back. In the future do they spend more for content in attempt to create growth, or just up the price again?

Even with Gears, there isn't much on the radar that'll move the needle for them. I guess Elder Scrolls, but with Starfield we all saw that most folks just decided to purchase the game.

They tried to downplay (selling)consoles when that was their main source of subscribers.

I guess if anyone can recover it's Microsoft, but it's looking real shaky.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Shows you how much Phil respects Xbox Consumers :wow:

fukk that xbox, go grab you a firestick
IMG_3976

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Oochie Wally :hula: One Mic

The day one games Xbox Game pass console plan is basically offline day one. Gotta have core to play online which then makes it pointless to have Core and GP console. Minus well get Ultimate at that point (which is what they're banking on)

Nasty Work by Phil..Real Nasty. Watch him not say shyt about this either.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
but PC Gamepass is still getting day one games
How many folks with PCs are really using sub services tho? Games are too cheap. Some will sail the seas instead.

I sub to PC Gamepass periodically, but it's generally for a month at a time. If they mandate a 3 months sub tho...:childplease:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all dudes in here with the struggle FUD :mjlol:

"They raising the prices because subscriptions aren't doing well."

Yeah sure like every other single subscription service out. Including PS+

No dummies they raising the prices because COD is about to release in the coming months and this is the prime time to get it out the way with so much coming out

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The day one games Xbox console plan is basically offline day one. Gotta have core tonplay online which then makes it pointless to have Core and GP console. Minus we'll get Ultimate at that point (which is what they're banking on)

Nasty Work by Phil..Real Nasty. Watch him not say shyt about this either.

Phil came out to get his victory jerk last month by ign, he’ll now go back into hiding until the next showcase when they can show you more fake trailers with no release dates in sight

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
How many folks with PCs are really using sub services tho? Games are too cheap. Some will sail the seas instead.

I sub to PC Gamepass periodically, but it's generally for a month at a time. If they mandate a 3 months sub tho...:childplease:
ok

dude was misled into thinking PC Gamepass was no longer getting day one games

@Rekkapryde doubled down on this misinformation

I pointed out that's not the case

zero-integrity stans still won't admit they were wrong

:yeshrug: