Gamepass or PSnow if you rocking both systems?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hi, Courtdog here from iLoveXbox and today i would like to properly discuss the differences between the two services so You can make an informed decision instead of an uninformed one.

Now you sometimes hear people claim the services are similar but upon further inspection you come to realize there's plenty of difference besides the obvious (the games)

Who would have thought the system with "no games" has better games in its service because of its games :dahell: so without further ado i bring in somebody else's words so you can believe my words more. I tried asking lardass but he wouldn't elaborate...

What Happens To Your Xbox Game Pass And PlayStation Now Downloads Once They Expire

So basically only half of its library is downloadable. All of it is streamable which is why PSnow exist. The problem is their streaming capabilities maxes out at 720p :bryan: and no matter your connection you will encounter what they call hiccups. Also, your saves from streamed games don't carry over to downloaded/disc game saves and vice versa. There's a hack around that tho if you like hoops n shyt. There biggest 1st party titles are scheduled to leave sooner than later already... and you don't get the 20% discount on a title if you wanted to buy it like in gamepass.

With all that said, Sony supposedly has the game's so im sure they just waiting to give em to ya :tu:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
GamePass is better than PSNow.
That being said, both services are for broke b*stards that have to wait a couple years to be able to rent a game they really want to play. All the games that matter on both services have been on sale for cheap as hell. I’m gonna rub a Crystal ball and venture to guess that you got GamePass and Xbox live on a month to month sub instead of paying for the year up front. :jbhmm: Does cricket wireless send you reminders that your payment is past due?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
That being said, both services are for broke b*stards that have to wait a couple years to be able to rent a game they really want to play. All the games that matter on both services have been on sale for cheap as hell. I’m gonna rub a Crystal ball and venture to guess that you got GamePass and Xbox live on a month to month sub instead of paying for the year up front. :jbhmm: Does cricket wireless send you reminders that your payment is past due?

Isn’t there some games on there you can play on your ps4 but can’t buy for you ps4 since they are ps3 games ?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Tried both. Gamepass is better than PSNow. Prefer owning my own games tbh.

Now I let my Gamepass lapse, everytime I play Hitman on the Xbox, it keeps asking me if I want to rejoin. How do I turn this off?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Now I let my Gamepass lapse, everytime I play Hitman on the Xbox, it keeps asking me if I want to rejoin. How do I turn this off?

When was the last time y'all tried PS Now? :jbhmm:

When I last checked last month, there was new games on there as well as HUNDREDS of games across PS2/PS3/PS4 as well as downloads for the PS4 games. There's over 800 games on PS Now and Xbox game pass only has less than 200 I think. The prices are the same and the PS Now games can be streamed on the PS4 or PC. Objectively speaking, PS Now is superior due to the vast library of titles on there. I think the value of PS Now is severely underrated. If I had no gaming PC I'd buy it but I don't have a need to download/stream PS4 games or PS2/3 games.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

When I last checked last month, there was new games on there as well as HUNDREDS of games across PS2/PS3/PS4 as well as downloads for the PS4 games. There's over 800 games on PS Now and Xbox game pass only has less than 200 I think. The prices are the same and the PS Now games can be streamed on the PS4 or PC. Objectively speaking, PS Now is superior due to the vast library of titles on there. I think the value of PS Now is severely underrated. If I had no gaming PC I'd buy it but I don't have a need to download/stream PS4 games or PS2/3 games.
You mean to tell me that in order for my ps4 to play ps2/ps3 games I have to pay for psnow ??? Microsoft would never

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

A few years back before the ability to download was an option.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean to tell me that in order for my ps4 to play ps2/ps3 games I have to pay for psnow ??? Microsoft would never
:what:

No, you can purchase PS2 games on the PS Store without needing PS Now.
PS2 Games

Only PS3 games though as been explained to you for umpteenth times. PS4 is not able to run PS3 games as the CPU they went with was piss poor and the PS3 CPU was not made the same as the current one in PS4. Only PS3 games can be ran on PC somewhat through brute force thanks to no hardware limit. You know this, u just pretend you don't :ufdup:

and fukk @PS4

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That being said, both services are for broke b*stards that have to wait a couple years to be able to rent a game they really want to play. 1. All the games that matter on both services have been on sale for cheap as hell. I’m gonna rub a Crystal ball and venture to guess 2. that you got GamePass and Xbox live on a month to month sub instead of paying for the year up front. :jbhmm: Does cricket wireless send you reminders that your payment is past due?
1. Not sure why lying is mandatory but...

The outer worlds, journey to the savage planet, yakuza 0, my friend pedro, Ori 2 on Tuesday, bleeding edge a couple weeks afterwards. Every major exclusive :hula: but while you try to downplay the library.. well, that's what makes you stupid and anti gaming. You just like having a collection like a squirrel or a toddler :yeshrug:

2. Wouldn't paying month to month cost more than the yearly subscription :dwillhuh: guess im ballin? Nice attempt at a slight
Let's settle this over tekken 7. Loser leaves for a week
Isn’t there some games on there you can play on your ps4 but can’t buy for you ps4 since they are ps3 games ?
I hope this can be clarified for the public :tu:

By rejoining :demonic:

giphy.gif

PSnow = Streaming kiosk
Eh it's way better now. Price went down and the library got bigger and they started adding newer PS4 games to the library.
Well im all for learning, what new ps4 games have been added since the changes? :popcorn3:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Not sure why lying is mandatory but...

The outer worlds, journey to the savage planet, yakuza 0, my friend pedro, Ori 2 on Tuesday, bleeding edge a couple weeks afterwards. Every major exclusive :hula: but while you try to downplay the library.. well, that's what makes you stupid and anti gaming. You just like having a collection like a squirrel or a toddler :yeshrug:

2. Wouldn't paying month to month cost more than the yearly subscription :dwillhuh: guess im ballin? Nice attempt at a slight
Let's settle this over tekken 7. Loser leaves for a week

I hope this can be clarified for the public :tu:

By rejoining :demonic:
giphy.gif

PSnow = Streaming kiosk

Well im all for learning, what new ps4 games have been added since the changes? :popcorn3:
We got killzone 2 what