GameCube was a better system than the PS2.

Agree

• Total voters
Daps
And thats not even counting all the games that 99% of people had on ps2 but yall a$$holes are gonna say "it wasn't exclusive"

Like the entire tony hawk series(which was goat during the ps2 era)
Timesplitters
ssx tricky
soul calibur 2
Nba Street vol 2

Guitar hero

Yet yall on here hyping up skies or arcadia like that wasn't a dreamcast game :scust:

the gamecube versions of those games had link and mario and you trying to say the ps2 ports were better :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

hows the ps2 supposed to be GOAT when you cant even yam with princess peach :russ:
5193_5.jpg

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Like do yall really know the library the ps2 had?? Lets get the obvious out the way.
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
dmc3p20f.jpg
juego_180x.jpg
images
grand_theft_auto_vice_city_xl.png
top-25-ps2-games-day-4-20081113015744916.jpg

Those classics :wow: I never had a Ps2 and would play it only at my cousin's house and even I know the Ps2 shytted on that gen. The gamecube was dope but it ain't fukkin with the ps2.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just ignore the OP. He's been on a trolling extravaganza recently. :snoop:
:pachaha:

Seeing people say they are cognizant of me trolling or they think "it got to him"(as dumb as that is), it's funny seeing these threads still get responses. :mjlol: Dudes secretly love this shyt.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Seeing people say they are cognizant of me trolling or they think "it got to him"(as dumb as that is), it's funny seeing these threads still get responses. :mjlol: Dudes secretly love this shyt.
Yeah, that's the same reason @jalamanta threads always go platinum. But that's not company I would want to be associated with. Don't turn into @jalamanta Jr. He's such a terrible poster that manages to troll the entire forum somehow. I guess you gotta give him credit for that, but shyt is annoying as hell for us that see what he's doing. You're close to becoming his protege. :ufdup:

Boy Wonder

Ain't kissing ass for no rep
Daps
All of dem classics :wow:

When I come up I'm about to do a lot of shopping

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
gamecube couldn't even surpass the N64 let alone the gems on the PS2 and I say this as a person who was a nintendo fanboy at the time and had NES, SNES, N64, and gamecube . Had the Genesis in the mix as well, but major Nintendo fan.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Was never a huge fan of it overall, but Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Animal Crossing are two of the best games I've ever played. Those are the only two games I ever put serious time into. I used to work at a video store so I would rent a lot of stuff for free, but that's all most GC games were, IMO -- rental quality games. I remember being very disappointed by Super Mario Sunshine.

Recently saw some guy on a YouTube say the GC was more powerful than the PS2. Is that for real? :dwillhuh:
Dreamcast was more powerful than the PS2. PS2 just has the GOAT library.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

You troll okay but you'll never replace the GOAT arcadium troll @dBoyFresh*212. May he rest in peace.