GameCube was a better system than the PS2.

Agree

• Total voters

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn, so u can't even explain why the GameCube controller was so great? Or why the s type was trash?

Maybe because it's xbox?

:jbhmm:

You just said its a better console than the ps2, and you’re sitting here trying to argue with me over the controller? :dahell:

Give it up

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You just said its a better console than the ps2, and you’re sitting here trying to argue with me over the controller? :dahell:

Give it up
It was a better console than the ps2, and you agreed with me.

:dahell:

And I can detail all the reasons I feel that way, you just make claims and refuse to back it up because you know you're wrong.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It was a better console than the ps2, and you agreed with me.

And I can detail all the reasons I feel that way, you just make claims and refuse to back it up because you know you're wrong.

Because i don’t feel like debating with you in the middle of the night about 20+ year old consoles dawg :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Because i don’t feel like debating with you in the middle of the night about 20+ year old consoles dawg :mjlol:
Then why'd you start comparing controllers if you didn't wanna talk about it?

Go to sleep breh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Then why'd you start comparing controllers if you didn't wanna talk about it?

Go to sleep breh

I didn’t compare controllers i said which ones i thought were better, it wasn’t an invitation for a long deep debate :mjlol:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
The revised Xbox controller>>>

don't mention that they fukked up out the gate with the Duke, Nintendo released that N64 abomination controller, sony released their first controller without sticks and removed the rumble from the six axis.

The dualshock was never a good controller and the GameCube controller was missing buttons and made some games awkward to control.

On this site you'll never hear anything good about any Xbox console, but the OG was severely slept on. Alot of standard features of modern consoles started with the OG xbox.
You aren’t wrong

Xbox definitely pioneered a few elements that are a part of todays gaming. Xbox was unrealized potential IMO, but they capitalized on that with the 360

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk no.

Crash Team Racing was a better racing game than Mario Kart.
I agree that CTR was more fun than Mario Kart

But that was PS1/N64 era, not PS2/Gamecube era.

If you talking about the sequel, it was also on Gamecube and Xbox