GameCube was a better system than the PS2.

Agree

• Total voters

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk you. Your parents bought you that system, fakkit.
u-mad-o.gif

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Was never a huge fan of it overall, but Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Animal Crossing are two of the best games I've ever played. Those are the only two games I ever put serious time into. I used to work at a video store so I would rent a lot of stuff for free, but that's all most GC games were, IMO -- rental quality games. I remember being very disappointed by Super Mario Sunshine.

Recently saw some guy on a YouTube say the GC was more powerful than the PS2. Is that for real? :dwillhuh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them votes up top looking like @Fatboi1 inadvertently called for a neg train on himself :russ:
It's all good

Fatboi1 's post received the following reputation(s)
  1. 10
    Given: 7 minutes ago
    Maddmike commented: (I agree)
  2. -10
    Given: Yesterday at 3:51 PM
    Liquid commented: (:beli:)
I say what nikkas scared to say. No PC posts from me.
8ZVdQuR.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
As a nintendo stan. This is quite possibly the worst shyt i ever read as a gamer. Like im literately offended.

PS2 is in the running for the BEST SYSTEM OF ALL TIME. It's neck and neck with the snes.

Gamecube (and again im a nintendo stan) IS NO WHERE NEAR the PS2 in terms of quality. NO WHERE NEAR

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
As a nintendo stan. This is quite possibly the worst shyt i ever read as a gamer. Like im literately offended.

PS2 is in the running for the BEST SYSTEM OF ALL TIME. It's neck and neck with the snes.

Gamecube (and again im a nintendo stan) IS NO WHERE NEAR the PS2 in terms of quality. NO WHERE NEAR
Just ignore the OP. He's been on a trolling extravaganza recently. :snoop:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
And thats not even counting all the games that 99% of people had on ps2 but yall a$$holes are gonna say "it wasn't exclusive"

Like the entire tony hawk series(which was goat during the ps2 era)
Timesplitters
ssx tricky
soul calibur 2
Nba Street vol 2
Guitar hero

Yet yall on here hyping up skies or arcadia like that wasn't a dreamcast game :scust: