Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
JUNE 28, 2013 12:51 PM PDT
Game of Thrones Wrangles Graceland Guy as Season 4′s Cunning Red Viper
BY KIMBERLY ROOTS
Get More: Casting News

A ticked-off Dornish prince is on his way to King’s Landing.
Game of Thrones has cast Pedro Pascal as Oberyn Martell — aka The Red Viper — who’ll make his first appearance in the HBO fantasy drama’s upcoming fourth season.
RELATED | Game of Thrones Season 3 Finale Recap: The War Ends, The Battle Begins
The character is brother to the late Elia Martell, who was murdered by Ser Gregor Clegane during Mad King Aerys’ overthrow. Because Clegane was doing the Lannisters’ bidding at the time, Jaime, Cersei, Tyrion and the rest of the lions should probably start watching their backs.
Oberyn also is quite charming, handsome and sly. “The boys love him, the girls love him, and he loves them all back,” showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss tell EW.com, which first reported the casting. “Unless your last name is Lannister.”
Pascal is a Chilean actor whose credits include Red Widow, The Good Wife and Graceland.
MV5BMjA3ODAyNTUzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQ5MjkyOQ@@._V1._SX497_SY277_.jpg

:blessed:the fukkery that's gonna happen next season.Cant wait.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
JUNE 28, 2013 12:51 PM PDT
Game of Thrones Wrangles Graceland Guy as Season 4′s Cunning Red Viper
BY KIMBERLY ROOTS
Get More: Casting News

A ticked-off Dornish prince is on his way to King’s Landing.
Game of Thrones has cast Pedro Pascal as Oberyn Martell — aka The Red Viper — who’ll make his first appearance in the HBO fantasy drama’s upcoming fourth season.
RELATED | Game of Thrones Season 3 Finale Recap: The War Ends, The Battle Begins
The character is brother to the late Elia Martell, who was murdered by Ser Gregor Clegane during Mad King Aerys’ overthrow. Because Clegane was doing the Lannisters’ bidding at the time, Jaime, Cersei, Tyrion and the rest of the lions should probably start watching their backs.
Oberyn also is quite charming, handsome and sly. “The boys love him, the girls love him, and he loves them all back,” showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss tell EW.com, which first reported the casting. “Unless your last name is Lannister.”
Pascal is a Chilean actor whose credits include Red Widow, The Good Wife and Graceland.
MV5BMjA3ODAyNTUzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQ5MjkyOQ@@._V1._SX497_SY277_.jpg

:whoa:

Fred.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Robb was not on alert because of the longheld tradition of "guest rights" which basically means that even if you are in a bloody war with another house when you all agree to break bread with one another all hostility ceases while one house invites another house to be guests.
Walder completely shyt on one of the most most time honored traditions of nobility which is not something that anyone ever expected.

Late Pass brehs, Just saw Ep 9:mindblown::to:

So this nikka Walder Bell straight shytted on a Sunday Morning? Pissed on lady Cats church crown and everything:why::pacspit:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
pedro_pascal_burn_notice_a_p.jpg

Dude looks mad familiar but I can't remember where I seen him...

Guess they couldn't grab Oded Fehr for the Red Viper role :to:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:yousure:

I just checked. He's apparently been in Buffy The Vampire Slayer (which is where I probably recognized him from), I haven't seen him in any of the movies listed. But the The Shield isn't on his list of works.