Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man i just wanted to come in here and say stannis baratheon is my favorite character in the entire series next to jamie lannister

both are brutally honest, ESPICIALLY stannis

non-spoiling quotes from the books

on his rightful bannerman from the storm lands who declared for renly then decided to go back to their rightful lord after renly got murked

on watching the ship his parents were on get destroyed by a storm

on being the rightful king and the small council

:dead:

SUPER OG

King Stannis is the only character that the TV writers don`t get. TV Stannis is painful to watch compared to how great he is in the books.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
King Stannis is the only character that the TV writers don`t get. TV Stannis is painful to watch compared to how great he is in the books.

man i just wanted to come in here and say stannis baratheon is my favorite character in the entire series next to jamie lannister

both are brutally honest, ESPICIALLY stannis

non-spoiling quotes from the books

on his rightful bannerman from the storm lands who declared for renly then decided to go back to their rightful lord after renly got murked

on watching the ship his parents were on get destroyed by a storm

on being the rightful king and the small council

:dead:

SUPER OG

:salute:

tumblr_mo7i9h5DsZ1qb1hwqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_moaltheavc1qd8kbmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlu9262ikK1rcpv04o1_400.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Still mad they fukked up my nikka Stannis. They don't know how to write him for the shyt, shyt is sad.

“Robert was the true steel. Stannis is pure iron, black and hard and strong, yes, but brittle, the way iron gets. He'll break before he bends. And Renly, that one, he's copper, bright and shiny, pretty to look at but not worth all that much at the end of the day.”
that's my king :salute:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
just caught up with the whole season. I love waiting till the end and marathoning shyt.

that 9th ep tho :wow:

hate it had to be him but my nikka let the puss get him got. GOT with them life lessons. I bought storm of swords on my trip to cali a few weeks ago but never read it. but to :chef: an all nighter and finish it.

that's how i watched the first two seasons...i denied this shyt for a long time. i never read the books and i was like "i don't watch that dragons and magic bullshyt" but i eventually gave it a chance and i got hooked fast. so i watched the whole joint with the quickness. then season 3 came out.

i think i prefer the marathon route too but fukk man...if you watch the show and you've got a lot of friends/family/co-workers who watch that shyt too, good luck. you gotta run and hide from a lot of conversations if you don't wanna hear spoilers. so it's hard to avoid watching it at that point, if not for that but for your own curiosity.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you post here (or any half way decent message board) the marathon shyt doesn't really pay off. Yeah you get to watch all the eps back to back but you miss out on all the discussion that goes along with the season. And this is doubly true if people you know in RL watch the show too.

Fred.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I still don't get why Stannis is gonna get involved with Cacwalkers. Shouldn't he let the actual people in the continent worry about it? Specially the northerners? Or does he plan to conquer the north first now? :beli:
If you feel it won't spoil me much, you can do it with them tags, but watch it. :ufdup:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
At the end of the day, Stannis cares about the welfare of Westeros. The Wall was built to keep out the biggest threat to the continent. All real nikkas in Westeros know if the Wall is in trouble, they're all fukked.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Still mad they fukked up my nikka Stannis. They don't know how to write him for the shyt, shyt is sad.

that's my king :salute:

I didn't like how they handled the scene where Davos alerts Stannis of what's going on at the wall. It was a powerful ass scene in the book, when Davos kneels, Stannis pulls out a big ass sword and asks if he has any last words. Davos says yes, and pulls out the scroll and let's him know what's up.

Too bad in the show it felt rushed and not nearly as epic.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
any black person who likes this show is a c00n

how the fukk is every black person on the show a slave?

just saw the season finale with that white bytch crowd surfin on top of a thousand black/brown slaves :pacspit:

funny ain't it that the only black people we see are slavers or pirates

fukk the racist creators and fukk you c00ns that support it

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I still don't get why Stannis is gonna get involved with Cacwalkers. Shouldn't he let the actual people in the continent worry about it? Specially the northerners? Or does he plan to conquer the north first now? :beli:
If you feel it won't spoil me much, you can do it with them tags, but watch it. :ufdup:

at this point Stannis is aware the supernatural shyt is real while others think its children story and if the others cross over the wall everybody is fukked

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
one of the most disgusting scenes in TV history

sad to see black people actually supporting this

we should be protesting the fact that even in a world of FICTION, black are just slaves

:pacspit: you c00ns

:sadbron:

why don't your militant ass actually go do something about this injustice instead of bytching about it. hate nikkas like you.