Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
one of the most disgusting scenes in TV history

sad to see black people actually supporting this

we should be protesting the fact that even in a world of FICTION, black are just slaves

:pacspit: you c00ns

morroccan =/= black :beli:

and Sallador Saan saved Davos after Blackwater...:rudy:

Missandei is no longer a slave and speaks 11 fukking languages...:why:

And Grey Worm went ham in episode 9 :birdman:

Do you watch GOT or do you just skim through it? :what:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I didn't like how they handled the scene where Davos alerts Stannis of what's going on at the wall. It was a powerful ass scene in the book, when Davos kneels, Stannis pulls out a big ass sword and asks if he has any last words. Davos says yes, and pulls out the scroll and let's him know what's up.

Too bad in the show it felt rushed and not nearly as epic.

Yea wtf was that. What's the point of him learning to read if he wasn't gonna read the letter to Stannis? Yall know Stannis woulda been like "nikka I bet my daughter read that shyt to you, and you pretending to read. fukkouttahere" :childplease:

Also what was up with Melisandre being like "oh nevermind the REAL battle is at the Wall, let's go there." So rushed and anti-climatic. Why not end it on a cliff note instead of making it obvious what's gonna happen next...

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea wtf was that. What's the point of him learning to read if he wasn't gonna read the letter to Stannis? Yall know Stannis woulda been like "nikka I bet my daughter read that shyt to you, and you pretending to read. fukkouttahere" :childplease:

Also what was up with Melisandre being like "oh nevermind the REAL battle is at the Wall, let's go there." So rushed and anti-climatic. Why not end it on a cliff note instead of making it obvious what's gonna happen next...

cause we dont care about stannis

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
cause we dont care about stannis

StannisNorthRemember.jpg

Watch yourself boy

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
"Chaos isn’t a pit.

Chaos is a ladder.

Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again.

The fall breaks them.

And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse.

They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods, illusions.

Only the ladder is real.

The climb is all there is.

But they’ll never know this.

Not until it’s too late.”

hbgfezz.gif

http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/12...ame-thrones-season-3-quotes.html#.UczX_9K1E7Y

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
JUNE 28, 2013 12:51 PM PDT
Game of Thrones Wrangles Graceland Guy as Season 4′s Cunning Red Viper
BY KIMBERLY ROOTS
Get More: Casting News

A ticked-off Dornish prince is on his way to King’s Landing.
Game of Thrones has cast Pedro Pascal as Oberyn Martell — aka The Red Viper — who’ll make his first appearance in the HBO fantasy drama’s upcoming fourth season.
RELATED | Game of Thrones Season 3 Finale Recap: The War Ends, The Battle Begins
The character is brother to the late Elia Martell, who was murdered by Ser Gregor Clegane during Mad King Aerys’ overthrow. Because Clegane was doing the Lannisters’ bidding at the time, Jaime, Cersei, Tyrion and the rest of the lions should probably start watching their backs.
Oberyn also is quite charming, handsome and sly. “The boys love him, the girls love him, and he loves them all back,” showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss tell EW.com, which first reported the casting. “Unless your last name is Lannister.”
Pascal is a Chilean actor whose credits include Red Widow, The Good Wife and Graceland.
MV5BMjA3ODAyNTUzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQ5MjkyOQ@@._V1._SX497_SY277_.jpg