Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
:stunnadahell: fukk Game of Thrones, my nikkas.

Who's down with that True Blood tomorrow?:stunnadahell:

My nikka Lafayette funna crush these buildings. Pause doe:stunnadahell:

I hope Khaleesi ain't reading this :huhldup:

ibv7dsvdkyw4go52uza.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
catch up on the walking dead

just started the following this morning

read the books again

how to live with yr parents for the rest of your life for comedy

boardwalk empire coming back

maybe re-watch vikings and this season of games

i'm good

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Well let's see... I have The Newsroom to hold me down thru the summer which is the shyttiest time for me TVs wise. While Boardwalk Empire, Walking Dead and Eastbound and Down are in the fall, I don't really care...it's football season. So the only tough months for me TVs wise are now and between February and GoT season 4

:dwillhuh: breaking bad breh

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
just caught up with the whole season. I love waiting till the end and marathoning shyt.

that 9th ep tho :wow:

hate it had to be him but my nikka let the puss get him got. GOT with them life lessons. I bought storm of swords on my trip to cali a few weeks ago but never read it. but to :chef: an all nighter and finish it.

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ

Symbolism OVERLOAD symbolism OVERLOAD

if Yara somehow ends up taking out Ramsey before it's all said and done then Theon was speaking pure truth :ohlawd::russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
man i just wanted to come in here and say stannis baratheon is my favorite character in the entire series next to jamie lannister

both are brutally honest, ESPICIALLY stannis

non-spoiling quotes from the books

on his rightful bannerman from the storm lands who declared for renly then decided to go back to their rightful lord after renly got murked

"They turned their backs on their rightful king for no better reason than dreams of power and glory, and I have marked them for what they are. Pardoned them, yes. Forgiven. But not forgotten".

on watching the ship his parents were on get destroyed by a storm
"I stopped believing in gods the day I saw the Windproud break up across the bay. Any gods so monstrous as to drown my mother and father would never have my worship, I vowed. In King’s Landing, the High Septon would prattle at me of how all justice and goodness flowed from the Seven, but all I ever saw of either was made by men

on being the rightful king and the small council

"I am king. Wants do not enter into it. I have a duty to my daughter. To the realm. Even to Robert. He loved me but little, I know, yet he was my brother. The Lannister woman gave him horns and made a motley fool of him. She may have murdered him as well, as she murdered Jon Arryn and Ned Stark. For such crimes there must be justice. Starting with Cersei and her abominations. But only starting. I mean to scour that court clean. As Robert should have done after the Trident."

"Robert could piss in a cup and men would call it wine, but I offer them cold clear water and they squint in suspicion and mutter to each other about how queer it tastes."

:dead:
"Weddings have become more perilous than battles, it would seem."

"Would that all the lords of the Seven Kingdoms had but a single neck..."

SUPER OG