Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Daps
how??? why???

You forget that in that field there were like 30 nikkas. At that tower where they killed the old man, there were only 6 of them in total. You gotta high tail it out of there the moment you realize you can get to those horses! Carrying around dead weight is going to get you killed when you have 20+ other people are chasing you. And they're wildlings at that so it's only a matter of time. Its a race back to castle black. He knows the battle plans. He knows Mance's Fire Tower plan. Ygritte doesn't tip the scale in the North's favor. He's worth more to the Wildlings than Ygritte is worth to the Nightswatch.
I see your point. :ehh:

I still woulda tried to kill Tormund. :manny:
:usure:...Jon awready tried that once with Ygritte. And we saw how that turned out
That's true. And he ain't got the heart to do what's necessary if she turns on him.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Maester Aemon in episode 3 of season 1 - "The Starks are ALWAYS right ... eventually - Winter is Coming."

:lupe: Watching back the older episodes, everything feels like a foreshadowing or a hint :laugh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
when you actually watch, and i'm watching all the episode 9's for some reason, Robb was killed for much more than just breaking that oath

they roll up to the frey castle and hope to cross the bridge.. everyone is warning robb about frey. Cat says "be careful.. we can't risk sir frey sending warnings to the lannisters"

robb makes a comment about frey being a bannerman and "shouldn't we expect his support." one dude even says "never expect anything from frey and you'll never be surprised" ohhhh the foreshadowing :to: another guy warns of entering alone and he'll sell you to the lannisters... even theon warns him not to go in

the next scene.. you see who frey is... he was pissed off the second he saw cat "what is your son too afraid to come ask me himself" he was evil back then... talking shyt to his kids, to his wife.. HE WAS PISSED HE WAS NEVER MARRIED INTO THE TULLY'S.. he was pissed cat's dad never came to ANY of the weddings.. he said the tully's "have always pissed on him" then stated how mad he was that their families were never married

he then proceeds to shyt on the oath he swore to her father.. "yea i said some words... i even swore to the crown too, now joffery is king.. if i had sense i'd sell you both to the lannisters.. (he names all the houses) give me a SINGLE reason why i should waste a thought on any of you"

he was trying to tell them then.. fukk all these families.. what are you gonna do for me now.. cause i could easily get rich off you any day off those lannister boys... so when he finally was gonna be apart of the tully's and basically have his family, no longer bannerman, but actual family.. he took that over his other options

then he gives robb troops.. ALL of his troops except 400 to stay at the castle.. and he sends his son with robb to be his squire (spy).. arya was supposed to marry the frey's other son (another wedding that was fukked up) and robb was supposed to marry a daughter

then robb fukks that up. like he says at the wedding, she was supposed to marry a king, and now i have the dumbass uncle and no arya.. frey quickly just went back to tywin like, yea what you got to offer. he never gave two fukks about robb or anybody else. he told them from the jump, and they all knew from the jump, he was crazy and gave no fukks..

and still robb decides to cross this man. then roll back up to the crib like it was all good.. but when you rewatch you also notice, robb never met frey... and the whole time they was telling him, he took him as a complete joke... who's laughing now

I tried explaining that a few pages ago. You can't shyt on a dude for 40 years then act surprised when he shyts back on you. I'm house stark but it is what it is. The Freys been trying to get on in the north for decades and they kept being treated like lepers. Robb did him greasy. So Robb caught 40 years of built up rage :manny: Frey doesn't give a shyt that his name is ruined. He just wasn't gonna let the Tullys/Starks shyt on him anymore. If you can't understand that, you're not being objective. And y'all talking about Frey or insinuating what happens to him is foul. Stop spoiling shyt.

The beauty about this Game of Thrones shyt is that everybody has flaws. Yea, Frey butchered Robb but, Tywin killed kids. Jaime was a kings guard and stabbed his own king in the back. King Robert knew about all of this. Stannis killed his own brother. The Targaryens boiled Eddard's father alive when he had claim to a fair fight. All these nikkas is evil....except the Starks :takedat: The main reason I ain't sweating Robb's death is cuz I always knew Jon was the real nikka out of those two from the first episode :manny:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else get converted after being baptized in Stark blood. I just can't help but admit that Tywin is a boss. No love for the next generation though except Tyrion. I'll still be happy when the Starks get revenge though. I'm conflicted but probably still lean towards Starkset.

Sunday Night - Tuesday: :merchant::damn::ohhh::pacspit::wow:
Wednesday - Firday: :whew::ld::smugbiden::salute:

After watching this it was over. Starks have been coasting in the North while Lannisters have been making moves.

Last edited by a moderator:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried explaining that a few pages ago. You can't shyt on a dude for 40 years then act surprised when he shyts back on you. I'm house stark but it is what it is. The Freys been trying to get on in the north for decades and they kept being treated like lepers. Robb did him greasy. So Robb caught 40 years of built up rage :manny: Frey doesn't give a shyt that his name is ruined. He just wasn't gonna let the Tullys/Starks shyt on him anymore. If you can't understand that, you're not being objective. And y'all talking about Frey or insinuating what happens to him is foul. Stop spoiling shyt.

The beauty about this Game of Thrones shyt is that everybody has flaws. Yea, Frey butchered Robb but, Tywin killed kids. Jaime was a kings guard and stabbed his own king in the back. King Robert knew about all of this. Stannis killed his own brother. The Targaryens boiled Eddard's father alive when he had claim to a fair fight. All these nikkas is evil....except the Starks :takedat: The main reason I ain't sweating Robb's death is cuz I always knew Jon was the real nikka out of those two from the first episode :manny:

the stark mom treated jon like ish , jon is gonna come back and be dat nikka , rob them aint really been bout dat life. they have been raised their whole lives to be kings ,jon done came up kinda hard , done been to the wall, done stood for some real ish. jon snow stronger i ride with the starks too but i think jon is the 1 to return the glory.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
the stark mom treated jon like ish , jon is gonna come back and be dat nikka , rob them aint really been bout dat life. they have been raised their whole lives to be kings ,jon done came up kinda hard , done been to the wall, done stood for some real ish. jon snow stronger i ride with the starks too but i think jon is the 1 to return the glory.

Jon that dude. Now if GRRM kills him, then imma be mad as fukk. Jon built for this shyt. It's no coincidence that Robb was close with Bran while Jon was close with Arya. Real recognize real :myman:

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tommen and Rickon are the best characters on the show! :lolbron:
:sitdown:

one dude even says "never expect anything from frey and you'll never be surprised"...HE WAS PISSED HE WAS NEVER MARRIED INTO THE TULLY'S...but when you rewatch you also notice, robb never met frey... and the whole time they was telling him, he took him as a complete joke... who's laughing now
The Tully's never liked Frey because he was a chicken shyt during Robert's rebellion. He was supposed to take up arms for Robert but didn't. He waited to the last minute to join the war. So naturally every house in the north refused to forge their blood with his.

one part that got me confused though is how the fukk did Ned know it was Jamie that fathered Cersei's kids...like i get that he got from that book of lineage that they likely weren't Roberts...but to go from there to correctly guess that she was having an incestuous affair with her twin brother seems like a pretty big logical leap with no other evidence to stand on...
Jon Arryn figured it out when he was serving as Hand of the King. When he visited Robert's b*stards he noticed they all had his likeness, hence "the seed is strong." Ned pieced together all of the clues Arryn left behind. When he confronted Cersei about it, she didn't even deny it, she basically admitted it by comparing her incest with Jaime to that of the Targaryen's.

To all you servile devotees of that jumped up little Dragon Whore, your negative reps concern me not.
The last few people that disrespected our Khaleesi ended up barbeque'd, locked in a vault, or decapitated.

Don't end up on that summer jam screen, breh...

what does Walder Frey get out of this alliance?...Its downright laughable thinking that the Iron Islands would join him...its downright laughable thinking Bolton would be loyal to him. In retrospect its downright laughable to think of this "unified" state of the North. Rob was a great general but a horrible Commander-in-Chief.
In short, Robb was terrible at diplomacy.

Killing Robb was a diplomatic move. It had to be done sooner than later because Lord Frey had a reputation of showing up late to battle, "the Late Lord Frey" they called him after Robert's rebellion.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
to have all those kids...they been fukking for a minute...

With all the "little birds" that see or hear things, word gets around, but no one had the balls to really say it too loudly...

Yeah when he talks to the Varys and Littlefinger about it, I get the impression that they obviously already knew...but absolutely nothing to suggest that anybody else tipped Ned off to it...they paint him as completely clueless to it all, with Varys dropping little clues here and there trying to lead him to discovering those weren't Robert's chirrun...but nothing about Jamie and Cersi...

Jon Arryn figured it out when he was serving as Hand of the King. When he visited Robert's b*stards he noticed they all had his likeness, hence "the seed is strong." Ned pieced together all of the clues Arryn left behind. When he confronted Cersei about it, she didn't even deny it, she basically admitted it by comparing her incest with Jaime to that of the Targaryen's.

That's still only one half of the puzzle though...the shyt about the b*stards and "the seed is strong" is like a Westeros version of a paternity test...and it determined that in the case of Joffrey, Tommen, and Myrcella...Robert is NOT the father...but it doesn't say who IS the pappy...I just re-watched the episode and it goes from it dawning on Ned that those ain't Robert's kids to him automatically knowing they're Jaime's with enough certainty to confront Cersi to her face about it...best I can tell none of John Arryn's clue had anything to do with Cersi/Jamie fukking, but just the illegitimacy of the kids...and neither Varys nor Littlefinger hipped him to it...and when you find out a bytch has been cheating, typically her brother aint the first person you think of as suppliers of outside dikk...she could have been having an affair with anybody

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yeah when he talks to the Varys and Littlefinger about it, I get the impression that they obviously already knew...but absolutely nothing to suggest that anybody else tipped Ned off to it...they paint him as completely clueless to it all, with Varys dropping little clues here and there trying to lead him to discovering those weren't Robert's chirrun...but nothing about Jamie and Cersi...

That's still only one half of the puzzle though...the shyt about the b*stards and "the seed is strong" is like a Westeros version of a paternity test...and it determined that in the case of Joffrey, Tommen, and Myrcella...Robert is NOT the father...but it doesn't say who IS the pappy...I just re-watched the episode and it goes from it dawning on Ned that those ain't Robert's kids to him automatically knowing they're Jaime's with enough certainty to confront Cersi to her face about it...best I can tell none of John Arryn's clue had anything to do with Cersi/Jamie fukking, but just the illegitimacy of the kids...and neither Varys nor Littlefinger hipped him to it...and when you find out a bytch has been cheating, typically her brother aint the first person you think of as suppliers of outside dikk...she could have been having an affair with anybody

That's actually a very good question and got me thinking and investigating. Best I could find is that when Ned confronts cersei, she has a bruise from when Robert smacked fire out her mouth. When Ned asks her "has he done this before?" she replies that her brother would have killed him and Ned goes "brother? Or lover?" and she doesn't deny it and says her and Jamie belong together. idk how he came to that conclusion that made him even ask but that's the best I could find.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_mo2n4iMpEH1qbvgqmo1_250.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
THAT fukkING SPOILER THREAD! :snoop:

Man when I come to the different subforums i just open up a gang of tabs of shyt I'm interested in, i thought i was in this thread, i hate that shyt.