Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Idiots that have been complaining all season long should shut your dam mouths right about now
outside a few mark out moments this season was worse than the 2nd.And the 2nd was worse than the 1st :yeshrug: the ending of the last episode was pivitol and unexpected but lets not go overboard, GoT has got progressively weaker and less cohesive each season

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Seriously though, Robb and Cat were not very likeable characters, they were just sympathetic because of what happened to Ned...I think the ppl who are hurt over the episode only feel that way because they want Arya and Bran to be aight...also the way it went down was cold blooded.

BOTH Robb and Cat CONSTANTLY made decisions that had us all looking at the screen like :why::wtf::mindblown::rudy::what::usure:

It was rough to see but the more I think about it, I can def live with it, story wise. A few less characters to keep track of...I read that some ppl abandoned George R. R. Martin after they read that in the book 10 years ago :shaq2:

I agree a little but in the fact that people were hurt for Cat and Robb more because of the fact the family won't get back together plus how it went down. But also I think people expected or had a lot of time and interest in seeing Ned get avenged. That all went down the drain.

But I disagree in the fact that Robb wasn't a likeable character. He was a young guy who got thrown into the fire of what was becoming a world war with his 2 sisters being held hostage. I don't think Ned had to deal with anything quite like that.

Hes winning battles while just everything that could go wrong or anyone who could of crossed him crossed him. Agreeable some of it was his fault and others were just tough breaks. Dont forget dude was a magic smoke baby away from probably being King of the North. Boltons/Freys/Greyjoy/Karstark all fukked him over. Yes he made mistakes but overall I think he was honorable and doing what he felt he had to do for his family.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Oh Sh!t....Oh Sh!t! I just watched episode 9 of Season 3. I was not expecting that ending at all! Damn....I hate how he went out like that. Almost wanted to shed tears! Sh!T!! It's been awhile since I've been this shook about an episode but damn man...I must have said Oh Sh!t for almost two minutes!! Lol! God that was something else....This show is godly!

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
outside a few mark out moments this season was worse than the 2nd.And the 2nd was worse than the 1st :yeshrug: the ending of the last episode was pivitol and unexpected but lets not go overboard, GoT has got progressively weaker and less cohesive each season

Eh not really. The first half of the first season was the weakest part of the entire show, some pretty uninspiring dialogue and acting.

Its been pretty consistent all the way through after that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny to see you show watchers flip out. But yeah, the RW was some real shyt.

Of course I'm still in Essos kicking ass and taking names :stylin:

Have no fear tho. I'm coming for you :demonic:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
The Bran and Rickon goodbye had a nikka like :to: I want them to win.
Rickon gonna come back like Gohan out the hyperbolic time chamber :ohlawd:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
tumblr_mnudj7Q7BC1rcrlqpo1_500.gif

tumblr_mnudj7Q7BC1rcrlqpo2_500.gif

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
LOL @ people still riding with Stannis...His whole army is lying at the bottom of Blackwater. All he has left is no-finger Davos and the Red Witch.

Right now, the biggest threat to Tywin is his own family.

No need to fear Khalessi yet, she's on another continent with no ships and immature dragons.

And the White Walkers travel slow and can easily be put down with fire from what we've seen.

Tywin Lannister is about to live stress-free for a long minute :myman: