Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

This is not ok :to:
Stark brehs, Targset gonna avenge you nikkas, I promise you that!
5ICgCOz.png

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what would karstarks had done at the red wedding?
Walder is a damn snake, he might have turned on Robb even if he was married if he thought he was going to lose. He's a sworn tully banner man but he was holding out on supporting his people and even letting them cross the bridge unless the king marries his daughter? :smh: that's ignorance
Was Robb dead wrong for getting with ole girl while he was still sworn to walders daughter yes of course but he sacrificed his honor for his girls.... But he's a freaking teenager they're prone to stupid acts.
As a general and strategist he was besting tywin at every battle, he lost in the bedroom from marrying that girl and politically for screwing walder.
Yeah while Robb fukked up , Frey was clearly a disloyal nicca and from the fact he pulled shady stuff already he was going to do something slick eventually . The karstarks and freeing Jamie were the bigger blunders. ( yes Robb shouldn't of got married either , he should of kept home girl on the side till the war was over or something )
Going with the evidence she had at THE time she made that play and snatched up Tyrion. It wasnt until after the fact that Tyrion let her know what was really going on and by that time she ALREADY took the nikka. Couldnt turn back then.

And we talking about one man in Jaime versus Frey's army and the Karstarks possibly still riding with Robb. They're already at War with the Lannister army so of course a mother is gon try and do an "Equal" trade to get her daughters back.

They all fukked up if you think about it . The lannisters for starting a war for incest :what: and by not utilizing tyrion , stannis by being too rigid And not trying to work with renly or the Starks or both . And we all know how the Starks fukk up . So far dany and little finger are in the lead

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
This is not ok :to:
Stark brehs, Targset gonna avenge you nikkas, I promise you that!
5ICgCOz.png

I think Arya gonna gonna end up going to Essos to try and hook up with that faceless dude, and end up teaming up with Pawglessi:wow:

She loved the story about Agon and his sisters:youngsabo:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

I think Arya gonna gonna end up going to Essos to try and hook up with that faceless dude, and end up teaming up with Pawglessi:wow:

She loved the story about Agon and his sisters:youngsabo:

She might even ride a Dragon if she's of age by then :skip:
That nikka Bran better not get into one of the dragons mind :beli:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Soon as i seen the bride i was like :dahell: this bytch to good to be true , rob :ufdup:... Thats not really dudes daughter is it?