Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Everybody wants to hate the Lannisters, but everyone wants to love and adore Tyrion :patrice:. :beli::russ:

:wtb: Not me, I fukks with Tyrion when he was making power moves as the hand of the king and slapping Joffery up.

But now he's acting like a little simp bytch trying to to keep Shae and Sansa happy :birdman: He's the only one playing the game right.

I don't like the Lannister's but you gotta respect Tywinn for getting on his Marlo Stanfield steeze.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
rrzWWlO.gif

:to:

incredible acting...after she slashed that fakkit's bytch throat her soul flew out her body....she had no emotion left to give....

pass da emmy to the stark wife..... "PLEEEEAAAASSSE!!!!!!!"

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

incredible acting...after she slashed that fakkit's bytch throat her soul flew out her body....she had no emotion left to give....

Yeah fantastic acting, she looked completely empty there and when dude put the knife to her neck she looked relieved almost.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina

Oh and how 'ol boy just walks up slice her like she won't shyt

That whole build up had me like :wooow:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yeah fantastic acting, she looked completely empty there and when dude put the knife to her neck she looked relieved almost.
good acting dont get me wrong but a big reason behind why she looked that way was because of the prop hidden under her chin

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
ain't nothing funny bout that shyt gawd

:hmm:

:whoa:.......:whoa: i have a fukked up sense of humor. i once cried laughing because of the face keenau(sp) makes in this scene. [ame=http://youtu.be/zW4Geq_CZiQ]suicide scene from The Devil's Advocate .. - YouTube[/ame]

:manny:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Them medieval nikkas were cold as shyt....the way that one dude went ham on old girl's pregnant belly too :scusthov:. And u know this type of shyt happened all the time in actual history too. We lucky to be born in the 20th century mayne :whew:

Breh, most of this shyt is took from historical events. The red wedding was inspired by the black wedding in scottish history. It was no church in the wilds back in those days.

Even Bran and Rickon being kidnapped by theon is inspired by the 2 princes in the tower of london. George just remixing a lot of shyt.