Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he had the karstarks he wouldnt have had to beg Frey for forgivness and agree to marry edmure. He coulda just took his army and marched on Casterly Rock

Which is why his mom is to blame, she let Jaime go creating the whole situation, they were already pass the walder frey shyt on their way to winning the war

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
maybe so but he shouldnt have given him so much power either. nikka married his daughter, kept his son on the kingsguard, even had lannisters squiring for him. as soon as tywin showed up late and then massacred the targaryen children, robert shoulda thrown that nikka aside like ned said.

Yeah, Robert didn't think but it's not Tywin's fault Robert made him more powerful.

When I laid those bodies before the throne no man could doubt that we had forsaken House Targaryen forever. And Robert's relief was palpable. As stupid as he was he even knew Rhaegar's children had to die if his throne was ever to be secure. Yet he saw himself as a hero and heroes do not kill children.

:pachaha:

Daps
Which is why his mom is to blame, she let Jaime go creating the whole situation, they were already pass the walder frey shyt on their way to winning the war

If he didnt behead the nikka they still might have had them in his army.

And she also warned the nikka about Theon LJoy as well. :ohlawd:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
i9t0ihO5GjSfe.gif

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If he had the karstarks he wouldnt have had to beg Frey for forgivness and agree to marry edmure. He coulda just took his army and marched on Casterly Rock

Maybe, but at some point he had to return to the North and deal with the Ironborn/reclaim Winterfell.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
getting home late tonight, only time for one show, mad men or game of thrones ,which should i choose :lupe: