Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a question though...

Since the Lannisters were behind the Frey's and Bolton doing that, why did Tywin make Tyrion marry Sansa? Wasn't that a power move because she's basically the princess of the North and putting her with a Lannister gave him leverage?

Why did he do all that knowing he was about to crush the buildings like that?
As far as Tywin knows, Sansa is the last Stark and heir to Winterfell. And now she's married to his son.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well you already said it.. he assumes Sansa would be the last Stark... Bran and Rican was burned alive, John is crow for the wall.. Aria is probably dead.and doesnt matter... taking out Robb and his mother was checkmate (so he thinks)

:dwillhuh:

How is Sansa more valuable now without her fam's army willing to rescue her?

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica

Because whoever wants to rule the North needs to have the people who live in the North more or less subdued. Since there's a long tradition of the North always being governed by a Stark in Winterfell, having Sansa on the roster makes the North 1000x more governable than it otherwise would be.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:manny:

I guess yal right. shyt still sad brehs. I hope lil Arya comes back and catches some bodies for her losses

:to:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
that last scene was chilling, offensive, eerie all rolled into one...and once again arya rolling up late to see her family thinking shyt is sweet, then she has to witness them getting murked with an adult to drag her away...thank God she showed up late otherwise they woulda murked her too. Everything is being built as fuel for her fire, more names getting added to that hitlist of hers. Soon enough she will make a complete 180 into a total goon. No fukks given to anyone, blood for blood. And bran is going to be on some next level shyt when he taps into and learns how to control his true power. And jon snow is a true survivor, always the underappreciated b*stard of the stark house, and later to likely be their salvation. Here's to hoping the totality of L's taken by house stark is surpassed by a massive W sooner than later -- one house can't derserve this many L's w/o a serious W in their card, right? right?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I still think Joffery gonna do something ignorantly gully and murk Tywin. Little shyt seems like he'd do it without hesitation :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
This is pure speculation but I think the Lannisters will implode. The season finale preview showed Tywin sonning Joffrey something serious.

this is true..even though lannisters are a top right now..it seems that they will self implode..there is absolutely zero unity in the lanister family..unlike the tyrells

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Its not Sansa its the fact that she can have a son which would be the last living air to the Stark kingdom and since hes half Lannister they would pretty much have complete control... remember he still thinks Bran and Rikon are dead

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I can't even finish reading replies anymore. Im looking for book readers too. At this point, anything previous to the wedding is no longer a spoiler but tag it anyway.. Maybe y'all answered already but....

Why the fukk moms ain't say nothing. There was an ENTIRE lannister song being played through. After the doors were shut. Then she peeped freys face. She said nothing

Why didn't rob have a kings guard? Joff got guards when it's just his own team there. Same with khaleesi. This dude didn't have a pocket knife. None of his people did. He didn't have not one or two loyal Starks to keep by him?

Anyways tho. Damn!!! I watched this 3 times now. The way frey was shytting on him. That's the king. He was talking shyt, giving him dirty looks, insulting him and his wife. That look he gave when you saw the pretty wife. Like "yea son you coulda had that. You fukked up and don't even know it yet". shyt is crazy