Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Lowkey that boy Jon Snow must of been listening to Drake. Dude hit the wildings with that No New Friends steeze.
tumblr_mimllr2nKv1qjcrtpo1_250.gif

Then he saw Ingrid when he was about to dip laying in the ground and hit her with the :ld:, "just need to know what that p*ssy like so one time is fine with me!"

tumblr_mj0s6lD6Fm1r6v7a8o1_500.gif

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though I kind of knew it was going to happen, I still can't believe my dude Rob got rocked to sleep like that.

Frey made them relax, rocked em to sleep, made em think the drama was dead, he smiled in their face while he was plottin instead. :snoop:

Everybody wants to hate the Lannisters, but everyone wants to love and adore Tyrion :patrice:. :beli::russ:

That half a nigg can get it too. ABG = Anybody can get it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a question though...

Since the Lannisters were behind the Frey's and Bolton doing that, why did Tywin make Tyrion marry Sansa? Wasn't that a power move because she's basically the princess of the North and putting her with a Lannister gave him leverage?

Why did he do all that knowing he was about to crush the buildings like that?

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Maybe its because I knew Robb was gonna die weeks ago, I aint tripping. It was fukking brutal how he went out but I didnt like him much anyway. Jon Snow, Arya, Bran...they the future of #StarkSet . nikkas acting like Bran didnt just mind control two direwolves and a full grown man. Wait til this kid learns to control that shyt :wow:

can you picture lil :old: warging one of these

GOT-Giant.jpg

:wow:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
This was one of, if not, the most shocking scene in TV history

The red wedding > Anabeisee getting shanked up by Syeid in OZ

The red wedding > Gus getting half his face blown off by that cripple in Breaking Bad

The red wedding > Jimmy wife getting clapped up followed by him getting double crossed and shot in the face by Nuckie on Boardwalk

The red wedding > President Palmer getting his black ass sniped in 24

The red wedding > every single death on Lost

The red wedding > When Trunks showed up out of nowhere and did to Frieza in two secondswhat it took Goku Vegeta Krilln, Gohan, and Piccolo to do in a entire 30+ episode saga..then come to find out, it was Vegeta's son from the future

The red wedding > When Lincoln Burrows oppened that box and found his brother, Michael Scofieldd, girlfriend's head inside in Prison Break
:beli:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Images >>Words breh. Bad way to try and convince nikkas to start reading.

Nothing is horrowing than these words from book. Catelyns perspective

No Spoilers but I'll still put a tag

A man in dark armor and a pale pink cloak spotted with blood stepped up to Robb. “Jaime Lannister sends his regards.” He thrust his longsword through her son’s heart, and twisted. Robb had broken his word, but Catelyn kept hers. She tugged hard on Aegon’s hair and sawed at his neck until the blade grated on bone. Blood ran hot over her fingers. His little bells were ringing, ringing, ringing, and the drum went boom doom boom. Finally someone took the knife away from her. The tears burned like vinegar as they ran down her cheeks. Ten flerce ravens were raking her face with sharp talons and tearing off strips of flesh, leaving deep furrows that ran red with blood. She could taste it on her lips. It hurts so much, she thought. Our children, Ned, all our sweet babes. Rickon, Bran, Arya, Sansa, Robb . . . Robb . . . please, Ned, please, make it stop, make it stop hurting . . . the white tears and the red ones ran together until her face was torn and tattered, the face that Ned had loved. Catelyn Stark raised her hands and watched the blood run down her long fingers, over her wrists, beneath the sleeves of her gown. Slow red worms crawled along her arms and under her clothes. It tickles. That made her laugh until she screamed. “Mad,” someone said, “she’s lost her wits,” and someone else said, “Make an end,” and a hand grabbed her scalp just as she’d done with Jinglebell, and she thought, No, don’t, don’t cut my hair, Ned loves my hair. Then the steel was at her throat, and its bite was red and cold

:to:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I have a question though...

Since the Lannisters were behind the Frey's and Bolton doing that, why did Tywin make Tyrion marry Sansa? Wasn't that a power move because she's basically the princess of the North and putting her with a Lannister gave him leverage?

Why did he do all that knowing he was about to crush the buildings like that?

Well you already said it.. he assumes Sansa would be the last Stark... Bran and Rican was burned alive, John is crow for the wall.. Aria is probably dead.and doesnt matter... taking out Robb and his mother was checkmate (so he thinks)

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:wow:

I seriously dont think I could continue watching this shyt. When the fukk the Lannisters going to take a fukking L?

I'm mad as hell.....:smh: