Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just wanted to pop in quick and say that this was possibly the greatest scene I have ever seen in the history of television. I would love to discuss this show, but I avoid internet threads like the plague because idiots can't keep from posting spoilers. Even in threads marked *no spoilers* there is still always a group of fakkits dropping subtle hints and dry-snitching. WE GET IT. YOU READ THE BOOKS. No one gives a fukk, you aren't special and you aren't part of an exclusive club.

I am so glad I came into this episode spoiler free. It was so rewarding...I had dreams about it all night even. I'm not even down with the Starks like that but shyt had me in complete astonishment. Didnt say a word from the start of the slaughter through the end of the silent credits.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
BLzN7p0CUAAiJFP.jpg

:krs:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
This was one of, if not, the most shocking scene in TV history

The red wedding >
Anabeisee getting shanked up by Syeid
in OZ

The red wedding >
Gus getting half his face blown off by that cripple
in Breaking Bad

The red wedding >
Jimmy wife getting clapped up followed by him getting double crossed and shot in the face by Nuckie
on Boardwalk

The red wedding >
President Palmer getting his black ass sniped in 24

The red wedding >every single death on Lost

The red wedding >
When Trunks showed up out of nowhere and did to Frieza in two secondswhat it took Goku Vegeta Krilln, Gohan, and Piccolo to do in a entire 30+ episode saga..then come to find out, it was Vegeta's son from the future in DBZ

The red wedding >
When Lincoln Burrows oppened that box and found his brother, Michael Scofieldd, girlfriend's head inside
in prison break

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda sucks that I wikied pretty much the entire story a year ago. Takes away from the experience for sure. My girl had the :to: face and I'm just sitting there like :manny:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Arya going to come back on some other shyt after that brehs... that lil girl is going to be so :demonic:

And the fukked up thing is, she was running up to the stage when Ned got his head chopped off just like she was rushing into that Castle while her brother and Mom's and all of her people were getting destroyed...

:to:

The parallels brehs

:wow:

I had to take a lil walk on the patio after this shyt. The silence after it all made it even more damning.

:damn:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Can you book readers cant just STFU already? :pacspit: Who gives fukk! Go to the spoiler thread.

If we cared what happened in the books we would read them. We want the element of surprise. Stop alluding and acting like you have some special insight or top secret info about the show. GTFOH!

Mod ban these clowns that allude and flirt with the spoiling of this HOF Coli thread. It's hard trying to read and dodge them.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
petyr-baelish-always-keep-your-foes-confused.jpg
HouseBaelish.jpg
the new set is taking recruits, Rob was not meant for that life, his mom was not either nor his father, but this goon was meant for beef, he will take the Starks losses and turn them to wins, Littefinger in the cut is a scary site.