Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

dwindleswindle

Mental Monster
Daps
More like GREYED :jaylol:

This nobody-ass nikka tryna take shots at a God, but popping blanks and shyt :thisnikka: :thisnikka:

Enjoy that lonely green bar while it lasts :lupe:

The North remembers :youngsabo:

You straight garbage son. Young Joffrey coming for your head and you ain't no God you rep Stark set which shows your inner coward.

:snoop:

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehhh what happened to Edmure did they kill before he got in that tight puss.? BTW where is that nuccas Obarth. we need a review ASAP. and it needs to be good.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Starks
camron.gif

Your nikka Jon Snow bounced with the quickness, even bodied his girl to run like a coward, she was like :dwillhuh: lookin at him :pachaha:

Nah he did that so she wouldn't fight her own people and get bodied. He also had to run, because he was out numbered

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I can't even concentrate in this 2K game :to: Still can't believe what happened :wow:

Feel sorry for you breh breh :to: at least you got Rickon, he gon get raised by a wildling, proper education :ehh: short leash, no simpin.
We can't take L's like that at Targset:whew: the lineage starts and ends with Pawgleesi now.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Man, fukk each and every one of y'all. :to:

I was all set to say this was the best episode of the season, possibly the series, and it wasn't even over yet.

I was all in glee just like Robb, but it slowly came to me. Roose looking shady as fukk, talking about he's marrying a Frey for silver. Walder swagging incessantly. But it was when they carried the bride out that I really knew shyt was afoul. Like, Cat had seen Frey's daughters when she brokered the deal, there was no pretty one...dude probably hired a whore or some shyt. Then they closed the door on some "now you can't leave" Sonny shyt it confirmed it. RIP to #DemStarkBoyz.

They even killed the direwolf

And fukking Arya...she can't catch a break

I'm fukking distraught right now. I don't even smoke, but I'm bout to light one up...shyt's real out here, man. I got this joint on repeat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggNymSJ52Fw

The Young Wolf's goonnneeee, and Arya's allllll alone :to::to:

:pacspit: @ GRRM...what does he have against righteousness and honor??? :to:

At least I have my Khaleesi, but she better kill all that honor shyt off if she wants to survive in the Wild Wild Westeros :to:

I ain't got time to read thru the 40 pages since the show aired, I'll do that shyt tomorrow....right now I'm gonna cry myself to sleep :to:

Look on the bright side.....atleast they're back with Ned now :smugbiden:

2.gif

3.gif