Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
*post ether jay-z voice*

like wow......like..like..like....ummmm.....you know what im sayin? like..like..you know.......as a stark bannerman.....you know......watchin that last scene was like...like.......wow....um.......it was like.....know what im sayin??? like...like...like....right??? yeah.....uh....um. it was uneasy......like...like....you know the.....like the.....ummm....its..its...its....too far man....very vulgar

:pacspit: @ GRRM

:deadmanny: I love the coli

Daps
Man, fukk each and every one of y'all. :to:

I was all set to say this was the best episode of the season, possibly the series, and it wasn't even over yet.

I was all in glee just like Robb, but it slowly came to me. Roose looking shady as fukk, talking about he's marrying a Frey for silver. Walder swagging incessantly. But it was when they carried the bride out that I really knew shyt was afoul. Like, Cat had seen Frey's daughters when she brokered the deal, there was no pretty one...dude probably hired a whore or some shyt. Then they closed the door on some "now you can't leave" Sonny shyt it confirmed it. RIP to #DemStarkBoyz.

They even killed the direwolf :bryan:

And fukking Arya...she can't catch a break :snoop:

I'm fukking distraught right now. I don't even smoke, but I'm bout to light one up...shyt's real out here, man. I got this joint on repeat:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggNymSJ52Fw[/ame]

The Young Wolf's goonnneeee, and Arya's allllll alone :to::to::to:

:pacspit: @ GRRM...what does he have against righteousness and honor??? :to:

At least I have my Khaleesi, but she better kill all that honor shyt off if she wants to survive in the Wild Wild Westeros :to:

I ain't got time to read thru the 40 pages since the show aired, I'll do that shyt tomorrow....right now I'm gonna cry myself to sleep :to:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When Frey the gawd was letting Rob Starks bytch have it...I just knew she was dying inside...

Then during the end of the episode...her death inside was confirmed...

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Better change that avi now playboy cause your boys life is ova :umad::deadhorse:

p.s. NEGGED :myman:

More like GREYED :jaylol:

This nobody-ass nikka tryna take shots at a God, but popping blanks and shyt :thisnikka: :thisnikka:

Enjoy that lonely green bar while it lasts :lupe:

The North remembers :youngsabo: