Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I was on some :bryan::bryan::bryan: shyt when it happened, but don't worry breh, Starks still got it. Just cleared out the cap space. Robb was on some get married breh shyt, Cat was a bytch, so now the weak links are out.

Arya is about that life, Bran can see the future, Jon Snow is a Stark (fukk that bytch Cat) and Rickon was just sent to the D-League to work on his game. Sansa is dumb as a box of rocks but she's only 14.
:laff:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on some :bryan::bryan::bryan: shyt when it happened, but don't worry breh, Starks still got it. Just cleared out the cap space. Robb was on some get married breh shyt, Cat was a bytch, so now the weak links are out.

Arya is about that life, Bran can see the future, Jon Snow is a Stark (fukk that bytch Cat) and Rickon was just sent to the D-League to work on his game. Sansa is dumb as a box of rocks but she's only 14.

Great analogy! The meek shall inherit the earth. The first shall be last.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Momma Stark made it for all the bullshyt, she basically killed her son and the Lannister survived, she got murked and got her daughters on an even worse position :dead:
She went like a G though
48K6TLf.gif

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
My fukking jaw was just open for like 10 minutes. The only episode more shocking was the Dexter season 4 finale I think it was.

Dexter season 4, I was like :damn: and almost cried, cause that shyt was completely shocking and unexpected(he already did his thang, was coming home to chill).

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arya is going to get her Mitch on:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jAnaoDb3y0&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jAnaoDb3y0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I been riding with team Stannis, but my boy John didn't have to go out like :to:

:wow: