Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn stark set damn near your whole house went out tonight y'all ain t got no more boss players y'all like Cleveland after Lebron left hoping your players develop ain't nothing promised nyggas :laugh:

Nyggas laughed at my man Stannis when he took his L at least the king lives to fight another day what is dead actually does die in stark set lmao

but wait... there's more

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Replay is on and I can't watch brehs. I know how it's gonna end now and it takes all the joy out of it. After no episode last week I was feenin, but now it's something I wish I could un-see.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
:wow: But let's not act like Rob didn't bring this on himself :ufdup: Reason why the Lannisters stay winning and the Starks don't it's because their willing to do the things that may not seem personally desirable. Yeah Tyrion and Cersei screamed and hollered about their arranged marriages, but they still went through with it (assuming Cersei comes through) and ultimately they're better off because of it as well :yeshrug:

Daps
i knew what was happening from reading the books, and this episode was stilll intense as hell... great ep... Starks stay losin:heh:... yall sitting there giving the credit to the Lannisters BUT yall quick to forget Stannis' role in this :youngsabo:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
lANNISTERS GOTTA BE NEXT. I FEEL LIKE IT'S GONNA BE TYWIN VS TYRION OR TYRION VS GEOFFREY. I REMEMBER TYRION SAID IF MY FATHER WANTS TO HAVE SOMEONE SMASHED, I KNOW WHERE HE CAN START :wow:

THAT MUST HAVE SOME MEANING IN THE FUTURE. NEXT SEASON OR THE FINALE :wow:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt really has me sad brehs. I've been in kind of a daze the last hour or so. This fels worse than when they killed Stringer. Atleast I saw that coming.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Brehs, I didn't see that one coming. They didn't have to do young rob like that! I was hoping Rob could finally get some revenge but he played the game like a fool and got murdered, along with his moms and his bytch.

The way dude stabbed his wife up was vicious but Tywin does not fukk around at all. Let's have a moment of silence for the king of the north