Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Damn stark set damn near your whole house went out tonight y'all ain t got no more boss players y'all like Cleveland after neon left hoping your players develop ain't nothing promised nyggas :laugh:

Nyggas laughed at my Stannis when he took his L at least the king lives to fight another day what is dead actually does die in stark set lmao

fukk yo king with his horse jerking, paste swallowing hoe ass :birdman: :birdman: :birdman: :birdman: :birdman:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy sh!t. HOLY. SH!T. As someone who doesn't read the books like me, that was beyond unexpected and completely shocking. I cannot believe they just killed two main characters. And poor poor Talisa. I am just stunned :ohhh: :wow:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk the Starks...they broke my heart too many times, I can't ride for them anymore

John Snow done rode out on his main bytch, who was ready to catch bodies (although I know he seen those wolves so maybe he did it on purpose to keep the boys safe)

but, he doesn't finish the job on the warg and gets his face clawed up by a damn hawk, now he riding on a horse looking like he just failed at raping a chic.

Rob brings his wife to his uncles wedding after he fukked over the fukking host

Her fetus gets bodied, by some random stand in
She gets bodied
Bolton puts ends Rob and the last thing he hears is the Lannister name after he was crying for "Momma"
The chic grabs dudes wife, who he obviously doesn't give a fukk about and basically kills a useless hostage and then doesn't even have the wherewithal to throw a knife or something at Frey

meanwhile the stupid Uncle is banging out the best looking of the Frey girls...

you get ambushed and basically don't take no bodies with you except some slut wife no one cares about...

I'm about to start House Bolton...these muthafukkas are cold blooded and either are being setup for some Karma or about to take over

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
just finished watchin this ep and ...

OH

MY

STARK......:krs::krs::krs::krs::krs::krs::krs:

i know ya'll that read the book knew what to expect...but i wasn't ready for that surprise...:whew:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVGHggXx8HM&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVGHggXx8HM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
@R.E.N. Spells Ren sitting in his living room going
tumblr_inline_mnsqkaucGu1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It doesn't make how good this show is. Best ever and the best episdoe of the series so far. I want to read the books so bad but I am stopping myself.