Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Oh what a Night! :wow: Im glad I decided not to choose a set. :whew:

I can talk shyt to every set. I'm more of a Hound type of dude. "fukk ya'll Kings" :pacspit:

John Snow play it smart, a lot of Ls have been taking behind women on this see. This isn't a simp friendly show at all.

These old Kings don't respect the minds of these young kings. The old CACs are way deeper and darker, so many more tactics and deception. Wittier and more conning. You notice Frey and Tywin Lannister don't have any women around with a voice in matters? Let this be a listen us in our real lives. Don't let a women run shyt! :birdman:

Kelly C/ Targset can't keep winning like this. No way. That L is coming.

Hound is the gulliest and realest dude on the show. He's seen and knows so much about how dark their world is, it has turned his heart cold, but he still has a slight sense of humor.
:myman:

It's going to be a dry summer fellas. No NBA, no Game of Thrones.
i think I might start watching Breaking Bad or Boardwalk.
:to:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Brehs, I didn't see that one coming. They didn't have to do young rob like that! I was hoping Rob could finally get some revenge but he played the game like a fool and got murdered, along with his moms and his bytch.

The way dude stabbed his wife up was vicious but Tywin does not fukk around at all. Let's have a moment of silence for the king of the north

Like Father, Like Son :manny:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lANNISTERS GOTTA BE NEXT. I FEEL LIKE IT'S GONNA BE TYWIN VS TYRION OR TYRION VS GEOFFREY. I REMEMBER TYRION SAID IF MY FATHER WANTS TO HAVE SOMEONE SMASHED, I KNOW WHERE HE CAN START :wow:

THAT MUST HAVE SOME MEANING IN THE FUTURE. NEXT SEASON OR THE FINALE :wow:

It looks like Tywin is going to give Joffery that ether with that " you think because you have a crown" speech :comeon:

BillyOcean

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: But let's not act like Rob didn't bring this on himself :ufdup: Reason why the Lannisters stay winning and the Starks don't it's because their willing to do the things that may not seem personally desirable. Yeah Tyrion and Cersei screamed and hollered about their arranged marriages, but they still went through with it (assuming Cersei comes through) and ultimately their better because of it as well :yeshrug:

:what:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh what a Night! :wow:

John Snow play it smart, a lot of Ls have been taking behind women on this see. This isn't a simp friendly show at all.

These old Kings don't respect the minds of these young kings. The old CACs are way deeper and darker, so many more tactics and deception. Wittier and more conning. You notice Frey and Tywin Lannister don't have any women around with a voice in matters? Let this be a listen us in our real lives. Don't let a women run shyt! :birdman:

Kelly C/ Targset can't keep winning like this. No way. That L is coming.

Hound is the gulliest and realest dude on the show. He's seen and knows so much about how dark their world is, it has turned his heart cold, but he still has a slight sense of humor. :myman:

It's going to be a dry summer fellas. No NBA, no Game of Thrones. :to:
i think I might start watching Breaking Bad or Boardwalk.

Watch breaking bad, catch up on Netflix, you won't regret it. When they turned back the hound at the gate he knew the deal and broke the fukk out.

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
even the trailer for season 6 of true blood didn't take away the pain of watching the red wedding.
:to:

true blood is coming :krs:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Book readers, where should I read to catch up with the show now ? How far is the show comparing to the books ?

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Book readers, where should I read to catch up with the show now ? How far is the show comparing to the books ?

real talk you should read all the books starting from the first one. so many questions will be answered. so many links connected.