Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
It looks like Tywin is going to give Joffery that ether with that " you think because you have a crown" speech :comeon:

nah breh, Tywin knows he needs the King. I sense a Tywin v Tyrion showdown or vs Geoffrey. :whoo:

Geoffrey gonna get hit hard. Jaime is broken. What if he tells him straight up "You my son " :whoo: or what if Tywin can tell the resemblance between them 2 and call it ? :whoo:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Without spoiling is there a reason Hound has a soft spot for Arya and Sansa?

he loves the kids:skip:

he's not a bad guy(remember when he saved that knight from his brother) all his bad actions was because he was just following orders

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
tyrion knows whats good

"the northerners will never forget"

show has done a bad job in showing how shytty a thing the freys did( besides obvious killing :skip:). they didnt even explain why they were eating immediately as soon as they get there. stuff like that plays a big part.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
*post ether jay-z voice*

like wow......like..like..like....ummmm.....you know what im sayin? like..like..you know.......as a stark bannerman.....you know......watchin that last scene was like...like.......wow....um.......it was like.....know what im sayin??? like...like...like....right??? yeah.....uh....um. it was uneasy......like...like....you know the.....like the.....ummm....its..its...its....too far man....very vulgar

:pacspit: @ GRRM

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, after 2 hrs, I'm feeling a bit bett....

Best-Cry-Ever.gif